Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th February

I will give you all an update when I call him back
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

one2many;553602 wrote: Thats a bit shite Vladders, can you do some cool adverising or something to draw in the crowds or leave leaflets at the schools or something?
      We've done all that and then some.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Will do Oney. I just gave my dog all of her meds so lazy arse does not have to.

Comment

We do have more members on the books though but it's half term - they tend to think it's not on.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm being very indecisive on an avatar tonight! :H

Comment

I might change it again yet...

Comment

I will be trying to sell this place soon, but the market is so bad right now. I owe more on the place than it is worth. When I move, I will definitely be getting a place where she is allowed. It is tough though because I have to work and she cries if she is alone. My EX is on disability so he is with her all of the time.

Comment

ive been on facebook again, im addicted! All these blasts from the past, nuts!

Comment

Right, it is bedtime I suppose...

Comment

He is about a 45 minute drive from me.

Comment

I have never been on Facebook. Emylee is on there.

Comment

one2many;553629 wrote: I HATE facebook.
                          why? Im having great crack!!

Comment

they are all RAVING about my hair!

Comment

I am off my lovely friends. I will see you in the morning. Love u all.:l

Comment

One plaes, IVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY cutting edge Where my hair is concerned...you should knows this really.............

Comment

Working...
                                X