Take care all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take care all

Hi its Captnjack ( i feel like a sesame street charater) sorry for having to post under another name but they are all me ie they are CAP
    I can only say sorry WIP sorry LUCky Sorry everyone!!!!! I have attacked and hurt every time i did that as you Know i just hurt myself and you!!!!!! please accept my apology. The faceless people monitors have rightly told me to leave this place not in those exact words but i agree I need to go!!!!! I dont bring anything to this place anymore!!!!! probably never have!!!!!, ITs a wonderful place please forgive me for abusing it im ashamed at my behaviour !!! Any way take care guys AND STAY SOBER Love always CaptnJack ( Danny):l I'M done and shall not return god bless

Take care all

Cap, WTF?
    I thought we had this all sorted out yesterday. What happened????
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Take care all

I'm done sea sorry

Comment

Take care all

Capo, whats going on? Seems I missed something! Im going to send you my email as I hope you will keep in touch, you will be missed.

Comment

Take care all

Danny we been through some rough turbulent seas have we not? And like you I felt the need to take a back step with MWO recently as it was actually hindering my progress more than anything. I too felt like I abused this site though and took one too many liberties with some of my posts. I think you and I are very alike in many ways. We seem to see things that bit differently from the 'norm' and at times that gets us in trouble; especially when others perceive our unconscious actions as too wayward. But to us that is just how maybe we have perceived life over the years stuck in our addictive behavour.

I really hope you find some peace of mind my friend. You're an intelligent bloke and you deserve some happiness. Keep it real my friend and keep it in perspective. I'll keep in touch via your e-mail mate.

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Take care all

we are all on face book Danny, we can catch up there.

Comment

Take care all

Thanks Hipps can i say for some one thousands of miles away you limers oney and AJ are just around the corner and Im phoning you roasts ready but hold off i have to ring evie and sea how is that on line communities never meet !!! Buy the way I found my copy of Hawkwinds first album Hipps not my cup of tea sorry!!!! but hey heard the new dirty three album !!!! believe it or not I was the bass player for warren and jim before the dirty three sounded better with out BASS. Warrens a rock star now with nic cave Im payin a mortage

Sorry love ya hipps

Comment

Take care all

This is so detrimental to your recovery. What have you done? Hope you have not abused my cooking? Cos that is a kickable off offence. But surely not. Look do come back, use a different name and a different email. Please powers that be. Why would you do that?? That is not fair. Alcohol is a problem and people do act and say bad things, it is all part of it. Can he/she not be given a fair chance??? PLEASE..............??? KICK ME OFF AND GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE. I SHALL TAKE COOK BOOK ELSEWHERE....:H

Comment

Take care all

Captn, thank you for the apology. It's very good of you to reach out in that way. I know that alcohol creates monsters in many of us... certainly it did in me... making us lash out, in our pain and fear. It takes a lot of strength to look back at the damage we have done, and try to make it right. I know that you are having a very difficult time. I truly hope you find a way to put the alcohol behind you so that you can have the kind of life that I know you really want.

Comment

Take care all

Thanks wip i love you thanks for your forgivness you are a wonderful person sorry for my hateful rant sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X