E-Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Sponsor

I am putting this in three forums in hopes of catching the right person.
    I am looking for an e-Sponsor. Someone to basically IM with and help keep me from destroying myself. I prefer someone who has experienced Nueropathy/Nerve Damage and Liver Disease as we will be able to relate far better. Also, I work part of the night, so my computer time is basically around 2am-10am EST. I realize this will represent a problem for many. I suppose it would be okay to just IM in the early morning... But believe me, I need someone with time and the call to help. I normally just chat with others on Disability. We often don't have much else we can do.
    At any rate, if someone fits the bill, all I can offer is friendship in return, but you would be performing service!
    :thanks:

E-Sponsor

I shall do a bit of both. You sponsor me and I will sponsor you. All emails will be read and answered. No experts here. Have a drink problem am mashed in the brain at times and learning to love my liver. Does that count??

Comment

E-Sponsor

Maddiva,
      I was already intrigued by your response ( as you know ).
      Yeah, sounds good to me.
      I will private message you.

Thanks.

Comment

E-Sponsor

hi grog all help as much as i can between me and mad we should be good company,im seeing a doctor on monday on nerve damage maybe we got somthin in common,by the way mad dont take no shit gyco

Comment

E-Sponsor

my damage is inmy spine,

Comment

E-Sponsor

but i also will do it privately most no me and my many woes any ways should be fun and i no lots about AL hahahaha

Comment

E-Sponsor

hi mad glad you didnt leave tht would be a shame

Comment

Working...
              X