From UKSean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSean...

Thank you everbody for all the great advice and for all the wonderful support (you guys are awesome)

I had my Doctors visit today ..he says I have some fibro neuropathy but wants me to go back to the vascular Doctor as he thinks my pain is due my poor circulation problems (the vascular surgeon was the one who sent me to the neuro Doc)
    Anyway I GOT A CHECK FROM SHORT TERM DISABILTY.
    I am looking for info to get my passport renewed and when that is done I will start to plan my return (I sound like fekkin McArthur
    I will keep you all abreast of whats going on as often as I can.
    Thank you again for all your help.
    To marbella;
    My Grandmother was born in Worthing I may have relatives down there I dont really know

Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

From UKSean...

UKSean;553677 wrote: Thank you everbody for all the great advice and for all the wonderful support (you guys are awesome)

I had my Doctors visit today ..he says I have some fibro neuropathy but wants me to go back to the vascular Doctor as he thinks my pain is due my poor circulation problems (the vascular surgeon was the one who sent me to the neuro Doc)
    Anyway I GOT A CHECK FROM SHORT TERM DISABILTY.
    I am looking for info to get my passport renewed and when that is done I will start to plan my return (I sound like fekkin McArthur
    I will keep you all abreast of whats going on as often as I can.
    Thank you again for all your help.
    To marbella;
    My Grandmother was born in Worthing I may have relatives down there I dont really know

TYFE:l
    Sean...

That is awesome. I know everything will turn out really well for you, I just know it!

If you do ever make it to that area, you must let me know (my mum now lives in Lancing, near Worthing) and when I am on one of my flying visits, I must come to visit

I actually think it is really exciting to have no ties and to be able to just pick out a town that takes your fancy and go there, please keep us posted as much as you can.

Comment

From UKSean...

Sean, im gladyou got some money at long last!

Comment

From UKSean...

YAY!!!!!! Thank God!!!! I am very plesed to hear you FINALLY have some financial relief!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

From UKSean...

im happy for ya sean gyco

Comment

From UKSean...

Way to go Sean.....IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
            X