Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st February

Good Morning Folks,

Another weird Friday yesterday on the boards...what is it with Fridays lately?

Today looks like its going to be a lovely day so definitely out for a long walk with the dogs and lunch at my mums.

This time next week I will hopefully be still asleep
    I cannot wait!!!!

Day 16 no nicotine for me....I think its getting easier. I used to wake up in the morning and feel that it wasnt worth getting up without my nicotine buzz...what a difference a few days makes!
    See ya later everyone x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Starts, missed the lot I'm afraid.. I'll be about a little while as kiddos away tonight. (Sat Morning there/Sat nite here).. just getting on with the housework etc..
    CONGRATULATIONS on your day 16NF!! Have a Great day and enjoy!
    Hugs

Comment

Hiya Ficks, another fellow rodent I see!
      Thanks for the congrats, I must say I am pretty impressed with myself too :-)
      I need to do some housework...lately I seem to always be able to think of something else that takes priority....
      How are you feeling today?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I am better thanks Starty,
        Me & kids got flu.. been going down like dominoes for 2 weeks.. Really wierd time tho .. better now (i hope)

Comment

i thought this wombat so cute.. actually a smiling wombat. they are always so serious in my experience

Comment

Looks a bit like me. Similar diet too. He eats, roots,shoots, and leaves...................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G - I think we might have met at some stage. Or maybe it was your brother ...

Fickle - your little bloke is very cute. I often think when dog invented Oz animals, he must have been smoking. Platypus? Echidna? Weird, weird beasties.

Comment

Tawny, maybe, but, alas, i wouldn't have remembered. Was it good?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Ahh Great to see you guys Tawny & G!
                  Wierd but cute as damn hell I reckon.. specially they little platypussies

Comment

Morning all.
                    Congrats on day 16. How time flies!
                    Missed alot yesterday, as I was so busy with the wendy house and then with my sponser and Erin. Im feeling great though and the money worries are something I just have to deal with. Sober. Getting plastered for days at a time isnt going to make them go away.
                    I hope everyone has a great day, both in there own lives and on MWO.
                    xx
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

them that eats, roots shoots & leaves are too cute too
                      jus love animals i guess

Comment

Hey Cym!
                        Good work on another day holding things together.. you GO!!
                        I'm going to google "Wendy House" right now
                        Hugs

Comment

Wishy put some pics on yest thread. Ill check what page!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yes Fickle. We have some great critter's. The dreaded Drop bear plague around the inner suburbs of Melbourne is a concern.
                            Morning Cy. How did you sleep?

Comment

Ah.. here we call it a "Cubby"
                              I am half way through constructing one but had some bizarre arabian nights tent theme going on and kinda got lost. Hope yours is a much bigger success!
                              I've been holding things together in my own way .. doing the nursey job staying home with sick kids.. not getting paid.. was getting skeert!
                              All better now & back to work on Monday fingers crossed..
                              So wierd.. date says it's middle of summer but all the trees've gone autumn.. autumn leaves actually blowing around and some have gone red/yellow etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X