Army Thread 21st February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gum leaves not toxic to Koalas, obviously. Yes, Evie, Rainforests surround the land around the Great Barrier Reef. Koalas are not really sweet animals. They can actually be really savage and their claws are large and very sharp. As fickle said, you don't encounter them in the wild. See them, yes, but not actually get close.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Kolas look to be from some other place...almost unworldly to me...I can imagine that their gentle look is alittle deceiving

i have done alot of diving in Florida and the thru out the Carribean...even Hawaii but the lifelong dream is the GBR !!!
      Someday I will make it happen...I still have alot of living to do...
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ah Queensland... Beautiful one day, perfect the next.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

I must come come to Australia for many reasons. First of all...I am an Opal cutter. I went to Lapidary school and also finished my gemology course from GIA..Australian Opals are my Passion.
          If you check my gallery you will see a few of the Australian Opals that i have cut.
          The owners of a Lighten Ridge Black Opal mine were our BEST MAN and Maid of honor at our Vegas wedding...We were married during GEM WEEK so all the miners would be in town for our wedding.
          I have recently cut a bunch of Queensland boulder Opal...messy stuff but beautiful when it's done.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good Day Army
            I slept in this morning. I think I was exhausted from fighting with my stupid alcoholic brain last night. It was a tough battle in my head, but I won!!! I had all the stinking thinking going on. I went and got something to eat, called my sponsor, and went to an AA meeting. Thank God I did not cave. The thread is soooo long already. I don't know if I can catch up. How are u all?
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Im good sea. Going to speak to my sponser now for a bit. We are going through the book. Well done on beating those thoughts. They can be so strong, cant they.
              Speak later.x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hi everyone hope all have a good weekend everyones hanging tuff,not literally,hehehehe,gotta start the house work later the little mrs is off to work cook up some kabobs [pork[ slavaki, tonite itle tators and corn hahahah,busy little bee tht i am,o,i have my spine appt,monday shell prove interesting ,other then that have a wonderful day gyco,ps like all you ladies say after a weekend thank goodness he s going to work,mines been off for a couple of days love jer to death [ bye bye ]i will say at 11 till 5 hahaha

Comment

I m off soon to watch confessions of a shopaholic! Cant wait, might get some tips, need to win the lotto first! But dont worry, if I win it , I will share!!

Comment

Hi ya Limers
                    Great to see you. I am getting ready to go shopping with my Sister. She is going to help me pick out an outfit for my job interview. What are you up to today?

Comment

off to the cinema in a mo with my daughter, looking foreword to it.

Comment

shopping...oh! Sounds great, what time is it there?

Comment

It is 10:20am here. Hope u enjoy the flick.

Comment

thanks , will see you later.

Comment

i am going to a meeting and then going to watch Saw 5 tnt.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have had a lovely day....long walk by the river and lunch at my mums...they were all drinking wine...TODAY IT DIDNT BOTHER ME!!!!! YAY!!!!!
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X