SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Dear MWO users. Yesterday I drank wine. I admit it. Hands up. Have regressed rather badly. I was getting more drunk as I was using the forum and came across a man who I stupidly thought was having a hard time so in my own militant (without any reason) stuck up for him. Guess what? I was wrong. Yet again the mad maddiva went off it without being in full control of the facts or herself for that matter. If my language offended you, any of you, then I am so very sorry. It is just me in my own stupor and stupidness. The moderators wrote to me and they were kind. They pointed out the error of my ways and did not ban me and let us face it they could have so my hat of to them.

I do know this website offers a support which is better than AA to me anyway. We can talk and reach all corners of the world and just know we are not alone. So for me to abuse that is wrong. Yep I am spirited and downright rude at times. I need my spirit strong to fight this demon. It is winning me just lately. Am I scared? You bet. I am really scared, cos I thought I was getting better and then it grabbed from behind and dragged me down yet again. I suppose it showed me that never underestimate the power of alcohol, it is devious, deceitful and nasty and wants your soul. I want my soul not the demon drink to gain my soul. I want peace and tranquility and drink just tortures me.

So for all of you who have helped me and you have. For this website which is there for the good of all and free and without it where would we be. Please see it in your hearts to forgive me. I hereby promise to be good and try that little bit harder. I like you all. I love your words and I do respect you. I just go into things like a bull in a china shop, ultimately, it is me who pays the price.

I AM SORRY. I AM NOT BAD REALLY.....

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

A BIT OF HUMBLE PIE PERHAPS??

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Did you see my post yesterday about the book "Everything I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten"???
      Basic life skills to live by...
      When you hurt someone...say your are sorry. Well done on that one !!!
      Hold hands when you cross the street.
      We are here to do just...hold each others hands as we cross the street from addiction to sobriety.
      I will hold your hand anytime my DEAR ...ANYTIME !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Thanks you for posting madds. It is those who are suffering the most that need the help of a recovering alcoholic, and the help of MWO. i worry for capt and his state of mind at the moment. He is at a very low point, and for me anyways, need our help more than ever. It has not been capt talking at times recently, but the alcohol, the self hatred and depression. He is crying out.
        Im glad your still with us madds.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Madds, good to see you back, you blew off, were big enough to take it on the chin.

Exactly whats in humble pie?lol!

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

I was right there with you Maddie. I love Capt. Maybe, we just don't know the full story. I will continue to pray for him and for you. Heck, I pray for my MWO family everyday. I am so glad that you are still here. I love your spirit. I know that you can take that fighting spirit and beat this beast. If I can do anything to help you, pls let me know.:l
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

What happened to Capt'n?

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Like What They Said Maddie

Ain't it great to Know You have a place to come to share with so many understanding people.

It sounds like you've had a couple scoops of Humble Pie. Feel better Maddie, we are with you for the long haul.

God Bless everyone . . .
                I can't quite pin point why but I Don't think we have heard the last of CapJ.

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Mads, you've eaten your humble pie, I hope you start feeling better today, and are able to get right back on that old wagon!

I also hope the Cap is OK- but I think he was given a couple of warnings, and being rude and unkind to others isn't really fair when they too are battling along to stay sober- he said his banishment was deserved, and good for him for recognising it- I do wish him well on his journey.

I must admit I was a bit worried when I heard we had mods here, but I haven't found it a bad thing.

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Maddy, I am glad you are back, I hope you are feeling better too.
                    MWO needs you and you need MWO. Lets keep on that wagon yes?
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

SORRY FOR OFFENCE

Hey Maddie
                      U dident offend me, great to see u back need a recipy for lunch tomorrow - humble pie not too fussy about it.:l

Comment

Working...
                      X