28 days later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 days later

I have decided that in order for me to get better, I cannot keep on coming on the internet. Let me explain why, when I come on the internet, I sit there all day, scouring web sites and feel that I could become rather addicted to it.

So I am going into the big wide world, armed with all your thoughts and prayers and I want to come back on here in 28 days time and say to you all. Guess what Maddiva has done 28 days. I really like many of you and to date I have not met one who has not touched me in some way.

I need to do this for me. I have found myself sitting here and then getting consumed by it and then drinking... How insane is that?

So I have a plan and it is personal to me and one I have decided to give a go. Wish me luck and I shall keep you posted on my developments. Good luck to you all. This is a wonderful website with much to offer and I remain eternally grateful.

28 days later

Maddy, I understand what you are saying. I wish you all the luck in the world. Love Pan.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

28 days later

Maddiva,
      What an admirable thing to do right now -- you dont know me, but I have followed your posts and especially love your egg salad sandwiches!

I have had to take breaks too... I think this will be wonderful for you and look forward to 28 days from now to hear about your adventures with just LIFE!

Lets see... what date is 28 days from now? That would be March 21st... right after the first day of Spring.
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

28 days later

Maddi -- God speed and come back when you are ready. I wish you great things on your 28 day goal. Lots of love,
        Matt

Comment

28 days later

Best Wishes Maddy
          Please keep us updated and let me know if you need any help/support, anything. I look forward to your updates.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

28 days later

Come back in 28 days. I look forward to it.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

28 days later

Maddie Be Well . . .

Okay, I admit it,

Your addicted, Just Like Me and Soooo Many Others to MWO but that's what we are here for Babie to say "We Got Your Back" and We Do.

We want to be here for You and You Know We Do.

Be Safe, be Strong, Be Happy,

God Bless,

You have made an impact on my life . . .

Comment

28 days later

I totally know what you mean. I have taken a lot of breaks. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you in a month.

Comment

28 days later

Maddiva, I love to be on the internet too much too. Sometimes I see things I need to do and I would rather be here. I wish you the best for your 28 days.
                  RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

28 days later

Good luck, Mad. We'll be here for you.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

28 days later

Don't isolate yourself-talk to people like us that have this diseace- try AA they will help- One day at a time- :new::new:

Comment

Working...
                      X