Army thread 22 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 22 feb 09

Zenstyle;555025 wrote: No worries Oney - if it's easy for me why should you go to the hassle?! I been doing that stuff since whenever. If only I could give myself a bloody pedicure! lol...
    why cant ya? Is your belly in the way from eating all that high fat stuff??:H

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

We have had a horrible winter. So many automobile accidents.
      I love going to the Historic cemeteries in Boston too Limers. Very old gravestones.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

catch me if you can..........har de har de har!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Ah no Oney...

Zen, you could buy a whip! Need a pretty long one tho!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Oh Shit, I'm hooked on Rugby now. These boys are very easy on the eyes and USA is kicking ass. Will have to start a thread with Cy.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi all. Hope everyone has had a good night.
              Saw V is not bad. Not brill, but not as shite as I thought
              Good on ya Sea. A proper mans game rugby! You will have to support the greatest side in the world though.Wales! We have France on Friday night. Huge game and I cant wait.
              Finished step 2 with my sponser tonight. Pieces of the jigsaw are beginning to fit and im enjoying learning and moving forward with beating my addiction.
              Anything exciting been happening tnt?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi Ladies
                It is very funny reading this thread from a distance so much going on i.e cemetries, weight loss/gain and games one needs to be sober to follow the threads! Anyway Limers what I want to say is I think our interests are very alike I love cemetries in particular reding old headstones and visualizing! Also just to let u know bought Sebastain Barrys book yesterday so hopefully will start reading soon.
                Talk soon:l

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi Cy
                  Nothing exciting going on. These "ladies" are just threatening to beat on each other.lol. I betcha love a girl fight.lol

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Good job on the Steps Cy. I get started this week with my sponsor.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Ill look forward to the A&E pics next week!
                      have you started your steps sea?
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Sorry, cross posted!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Night all. xx
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Starting the steps this week Cy. Sleep well. England just lost to Argentina

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Don't know if that is good or bad, just thought I'd let you know. I must go and get something to eat. Want to join me Oney? Pasta, meatballs.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

hey all, sorry i vanished again, was watching 'Being Human'. For anybody who's british and picks up BBC3 - shame on you if you dont' watch this, it is -genius-
                                The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                                -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Working...
                                X