Army thread 22 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 22 feb 09

Oh, never saw the football thread. (Burger King suits, LOL. First time I ever heard that.:H:H)
    Matt

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Be Safe, Ruby, thinking of you.
      Matt

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Yep, this is a FFZ (footy free zone) :-))))
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

It is in the Guys Group forum. I know, I'm a girl. I crashed the thread.lol. We also have a "Sports Section" thread.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

You are funny Starts:H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Watch out Starts
              My beloved Boston Red Sox are in Spring training. You didn't say anything about baseball.lol

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Seacailin;554644 wrote: Watch out Starts
                My beloved Boston Red Sox are in Spring training. You didn't say anything about baseball.lol
                Yeah, and that too!
                The moderators will come to get you ....you have been warned
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

It's the Catch 22 of Georgia weather. It gets really warm here (in 70's last week) then a cold wave comes in and triggers these massive storms. Everyone here is expert at watching the radar. When we built our mtn cabin I insisted on a basement, and it's dug into solid rock. About 12 years ago we had what's now called the 'Palm Sunday Tornadoes'. Many killed, millions in damage, and a tornado traveled up our valley and stopped just feet from our camper. Now, if one gets me in our basement, I know God wants me NOW! LOL
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Wow Rubes
                    That is crazy stuff. We had a tornado in NH last year, but it was a bit North of here. Lots of damage. Very scary. Well, folks, I gotta get ready for my meeting and errands. I will be here lots later when I'm snowed in again.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

It's impossible to describe what the twisters do. You can't really prepare, their path is really serendipitous. They can drive a piece of straw thru a wooden pole, completely wipe out one house and not touch the one next door. We had one lift a garage off the cars inside without a scratch, and we never found a piece of the garage!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

All of you who are familiar with Redlund and what she and her children are going thru, please keep them in your prayers today. Things have taken a very bad personal downturn for them, and it's something hard enough for a person who doesn't have AL to deal with have to endure. I'm sure your personal thoughts on PM's would be appreciated, but at least light a candle, say a prayer, for her and her kids, who are at a tender age to be dealing with traumatic family issues. This is what we're good at, Troops, helping out our fellow members in need.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Great news, Zen! It really hurts to see our Mother's not in control as usual..
                          sigpic

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Please everyone PRAY ....I PMed Red yesterday but haven't heard back...I am concerned...FOR SURE !!!

Zen hope MOMs better today...
                            Oney, any news on Robs birth time ?? I want to do the chart today if we can figure it out.
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

rubywillow;554633 wrote: Great, Sea! Let me know when and where, I'd love to try and meet you! Mat, the tornadoes jumped our little community to the next a few days ago and destroyed the home of one of the Sibley boys (twins who live next door to each other). We were lucky that out of the 9 confirmed touchdowns in our area we had just one fatality, and not many injuries, but the destruction is in the multimillions. I HATE those suckers!!!
                              Rubes, That storm came thru here on it's way out to sea and we had golf ball size hail and 45mile winds...it really shock up this old house !!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Zen, just remember the High Road. It's never failed me since I've found it and refused to engage someone who may have problems elsewhere, I've been much happier. My 'enemies' are furious, act like they may explode. It's wonderful Karma!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X