Army thread 22 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 22 feb 09

Good Monday morning to everyone. Can never figure out what time it is on the other side.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi pan
      It is Sunday eve in the USA, around 5pm here
      LOL Zen, I will keep u updated on the FL trip and who might show up; so far, Caysea and tlrgs, possibly Rubes and Evie
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Just read back through some posts from when I left last evening. Cravings haven't kicked in yet, but I only just got up.

Starts, sharing an internet connection? It's like a wireless connection. As long as the modem is switched off at our other house and unplugged I can use the internet here in our Qld house by dialling the number that connects the phone Company's modem. I know - it's complicated and nobody I know has ever heard of it. We certainly hadn't until a lovely sales person advised us.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Thanks for your time zones. I'm in Australia AEST.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

I would love to visit Australia. Someday maybe. I am also never trying to gain weight. I am so short, I can't afford to. If you were here Oney, I'd fatten ya up with my Italian cooking. I was married to an Italian for 17 years.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

How to Gain Weight and Build Muscle Naturally
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hope you make it to Aus one day Sea. I am with you on weight. I'm losing since I went AF, but I certainly don't want to gain. I'm worried once I have to leave Qld to go back and live with hubby in the almost Outback, I'll be so bored the weight will stack on.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

hi all, whats happening?

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi Limes

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

it was good thanks, went to mount gerome cemetry to see our grandparents , both Gordos and mine are there, and went to a cafe and had scones and jam and cream afterwords and celebrity come dine with me was on and it was great! How was your day?

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi Sea!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

OMG wait until I tell Cy there is Rugby on here. I didn't even know that the US had a team

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Oney, you must eat everything on Zenny's list at each meal.lol. Glad you had a nice day Limers. I did too. Now, I am being snowed in, but no one is home, so there is peace and quiet. I am just concerned about my kids being on the roads. Em is working until 1am and Christopher starts on the overnight shift out of state tonight. Patrick is so funny. He said, "Mom if everyone is moving out, I should move back in. You should not be alone."

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

I love lookiong at the headstones Zen, some from the 1800s, amazing, even the kids enjoyed the trip!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

its sounds cozy Sea, tho Id bee worried myself about the roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X