X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 22 feb 09

Welcome back Tg
    That was good. I am stuffed.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

I am trying to watch the rest of zodiac, but can't find the remote for my dvd player, so not sure if I can skip ahead.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Just popped in to say that we are leaving for Disney and we will be back in a couple of days. I posted couple of pics. in the gallery of me and one of my show bassetts and one of my show horses.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Have a Great time Evie!!! I am off to watch "Zodiac" Good night my loves

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Hi troops. I've been outside raking up fallen limbs, leaves, etc., from the storm. It's invigorating and wipes me out at the same time. Made Hubs a repeat of last nights dinner (don't cry, he's eating roast beef, angel hair noodles, green beans, and homemade sourdough bread). He worked today, of course. I find raking leaves, etc., and burning them to be cathartic, something from my past memories I'm sure.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Update on bushfires. More evacuations over the weekend and today. Fires actually getting closer to suburbia. Strong winds expected today and tomorrow and high temps. Extreme fire risk. Most people are evacuating to be safe. Lets just hope it isn't a repeat. I have friends and family at risk now.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09
              AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Dear Pan, I can only imagine how bad it is, for humans and animals. I've been praying for you all for weeks now. And the floods! Where are they? Mother Nature takes a terrible toll sometimes, and I'll think of you each day.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Floods are in north Qld. Two thirds of Queensland is under water. I'm in central Qld.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09
                  AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army thread 22 feb 09

Pan, you and yours are in my prayers and thoughts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X