army-thread-tues-24rd-feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi kap sorry about the ankle i got a pain in the a s s , you got a pain in the foot,hahah,well alcohol does run in the family.even mine dont realise how fast it can creep up.the sad thing is it has to run its course,i believe most have told me many times,not fun watching someone you love,self dis truck,i wish you well and pi s on the workers im also in tht boat to,rest and get better later gyco

Comment

Ahoy Gy, thanks for that - too right about the bloody genetic element! Hope your a s s pain not too daunting my friend!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Good morning Army
        Kap!!! Great to see you. You have been missed. I am up way too early, but if I go back to sleep I will miss my appointment. I have an appointment this morning for Fuel and electricity assistance. I was also contacted about another job that sounds pretty good. I replied to their e-mail and am waiting for a call. Looks like my Florida trip is ON for April 1st. I can't wait to see my Dad. Hopefully, I will meet up with Mr. T and Caysea and others from our MWO family. I will post the meet up as soon as my Sister confirms that we are good to go. Cy, I have done the steps before. Yes, the fourth and fifth steps are the "biggies", but you will feel so much better when they are done. I will be happy to discuss them with you Anytime. So, how are all the Vag. Squirrels today? Very nice to see you BH. I am a nervous wreck about the job that I am intervewing for on Monday. Just like you, I feel like, maybe, I am not qualified. You have given me hope. Thank you.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey there Sea - FANTASTIC to see you too, hon! Your up and coming trip sounds bloody brilliant! Not long to go....trust all is well for you x
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

As well as it can be Kap. I am staying sober. I am going to AA. I have a sponsor and we are starting the steps this week. I just need to get a damn job. The alkie battle in my head is much worse with all of this idle time.

Comment

Sorry, you are still feeling wanky Oney. I hope that you are all better by Friday. I so wish I could join you guys. I will definitely be there next year. My Sis, cousin, Chris and Emylee are all planning a trip over there for next year. I can't wait!!!

Comment

LOL. I can just IMAGINE the sign you will be holding up for me.

Comment

What about me Peg Leg??LOL
                  I was just thinking(I know, turn off the smoke alarms). UKSean never called me back. Perhaps, I will try him again today.

Comment

LMAO, How did get a pic of me at work??

Comment

How's your weather there Oney? It is feckin' freezing here. I wish I was headed to FL today. The pumpkin is on a special project for his job and will not finish until March 29th, so we have to wait.

Comment

I don't know how many more winters I can take here in the Northeast. I am getting too old for this shit. Breaking up ice and shoveling heavy snow is tough.

Comment

Temperature's mild in the UK at present, around 8-10?C.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

kaponium;556161 wrote: P.S - Vaginal Squirrels?!????!!!! What the feck have i missed :H
                            Hey Kap,
                            We missed your smiling square face!!!! Glad things are ok with you...I send loving thoughts to your Sis with hopes for her to find her way OUT

Vaginal squirrels AKA Beavers....

Good day everyone! I have a district State of the State meeting so I'm off to get ready....I'll be back in a few hours. Love to all, Krigenator
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Good morning all,
                              Happy Fat Tuesday! Pancakes..??
                              I had my first AF day yesterday!!! I was suppose to be AF the entire month...
                              Anyway, I feel great!
                              One down more to come.
                              This program and this forum, board, everyone here has helped me immensly. Getting me back!
                              Have a great one!:yay:

Comment

Bird,
                                I am so happy for you....yes, this should be the start of your new AF trend! eh? Feeling great is a wonderful by-product of af. Enjoy your day and fly high (as birds do).....
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X