Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say Hello...and Thank you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankful-Very encouraging post. I'm glad you have found the right way of life. It will remain an ongoing battle everyday. I've been there and I to cannot do controlled or moderate drinking. Once I take the first drink, I will not stop til the bottle is gone. I also pray for help and strength from GOD everyday if just to say Thank You.

Comment

Thankful--it is so great to hear from you again! Lovely post--I'd say you definately paid it forward with this!! Congratulations on your continued success!!:h
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

WOW Awesome Inspiring

:lI Am Where You Were all those months ago.
        Many more Ups then Downs since I recently found the MWO forum and I am so grateful to so many of the Empowered People here who have made me see Life can be Good Alcohol Free. Things have improved for me regarding the amount I drink. AND One Day I TOO WILL BE WHERE YOU ARE ~ ALCOHOL FREE.

Your message is so Beautiful, THANK YOU! Place HuGGable Here . . . :l

God Bless!

Comment

Thankful, I remember you well. Thanks for checking in with that beautiful, inspiring post.:l:l
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Thankful.. i knew you were missing. And i also knew you would make it. Keep going and cry if you have to. Its not often we hear storys of success like yours, although it does happen. I am so happy for you. You so deserve to be FREE. Just what i needed to read today. Thank you for telling us.

Love Ripple.

Comment

Wow ... makes me hope and think that someday that will be me! Congratulations!!!
              Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
              Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
              10 days - Sept 13, 2012
              2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
              Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
              AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
              Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I have always had so much respect for you Thankful. Way to go. I am glad you are living life and not just existing anymore. 14 months!

All the best to you.

Comment

This is a truly wonderful post. I am so happy for you and inspired to keep up the good fight.:l
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Fantastic

So inspiring and where I hope to be a year from now; no longer counting every day off!

:goodjob:
                    AF since 19 January with a week's holiday last week. Today is AF day 1sigpic

Comment

My heart is full

I had to bump this awesome post so I can come back and read it without rushing later tomorrow when I get home from this rushed trip that I am on! This message is so powerful and so TRUE - As I approach my 16 months AF this coming week - I couldn't agree more with everything Thankful says here. I know her heart and know how many people here she helped along their journey. I am one. She was KEY in my recovery.

So with that I just want to say -- you DID pay it forward my dear friend! I am SOOOO Thankful for you!!

I try to "stop in" this site - but life has a way of keeping me so busy that it is not as often anymore. But I will continue to pop in and out .

Loving life - and livingfree!
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

I am just now seeing this post. Very inspiring Thankful. Congratulations to both you and Livingfree!
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Great to hear you are so positive with life Thankful.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09
                          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Thankful its great to see you and even better to know you're still kicking al's ass after all this time, you're a rock star in my book Although I hardly come here anymore I still think about you and my other MWO peeps all the time!

Speaking of which, Living its nice to see you too

Comment

Working...
                            X