blogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blogging

anybody know how to start a blog on this site? i thought a bit of journaling might be helpful.

what say all of you?
    no time like the present

blogging

To Blog or not to Blog

Hi Skinny,

I am not sure how to create a blog but if you Google 'How to Blog A Beginners Publishing Guide to Blog' by Robin Good there some free info there.

In addition, most computers have some sort of Word program, like MicroSoft Word (my personal favorite for my journal), Microsoft Works, Word Perfect etc.

Good luck with your Journal, it will help . . .

God Bless :l

Comment

blogging

i was actually trying to blog on THIS site, and i saw a few here, although it doesn't look too popular.
      no time like the present

Comment

blogging

hey skinny, yeah it doesnt seem too popular here does it.
        im pretty sure all u have to do is click on the left and just write ur blog and post.

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

blogging

Hi skinny,

I looked at the FAQ page and it says that only subscribers can post blogs while anyone can read them. You probably don't see the create blog link if you are not subscriber. I didn't see it myself so went over the FAQ since I didn't see a help link.

Comment

blogging

I started a blog of sorts... It's on my first thread I made when I came here. Anyone can read it, but I'm using that thread to write to me how I am feeling. Nobody said I couldn't do it. LOL
            RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

blogging

If you don't decide to use this site, blogger or wordpress are great.
              Jo
              AF since 19 January with a week's holiday last week. Today is AF day 1sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X