Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th February

ThatGirl;557548 wrote: dude, that things crazyyyy xD

sorry about my family based negativity there for a minute btw guys, sometimes i just end up rambling if i find people who don't shut me up when i mention it xD
    sure we were all on the same topic. And you dont come accross as negative at all!

Comment

I might try the pickle one thanks.

Comment

no, I like that one , thanks!

Comment

Boy did I get used. I told my AA friend that I would pick her up from her appointment, and then we would go to WalMart and then to a meeting. She said Yes. When we were in Walmart she decided that she did not want to go to a meeting, so I had to take her home. Not a Happy Camper.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi guys. Flying by, as usual. Hubs had a bad day, we've been at his doc's all day.He called me about 9:00 A.M. in terrible pain, so I spent a while getting him in to see our doc right away, who sent him for an ultrsound. He has torn a patch of nerves in his leg, can't walk, still in pain. He's on steroids for 3 days, then we see. All tucked in and cozy, watching National Treasure 2, waiting on dinner.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cross posted Rubes. Sorry about hubby. He is lucky to have you.

Comment

Seacailin;557557 wrote: Boy did I get used. I told my AA friend that I would pick her up from her appointment, and then we would go to WalMart and then to a meeting. She said Yes. When we were in Walmart she decided that she did not want to go to a meeting, so I had to take her home. Not a Happy Camper.
                well let her walk the next time, at least now you know what shes like!

Comment

Hi there Rubes. Torn nerves...PAINFULL!! You sound snug.
                  Is the 'friend' the one who is often drunk when you pick her up sea?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

sorry about your hubbs Rubes, but you sound lovely and cozy!

Comment

Yep Cy that's the one.

Comment

Thanks Sea. You know how hard it is to see your doc right away AND get the tests. Hubs was impressed! Doc is about our age, both our primary physician, looked at me and said, "Damn, how hard did you kick him?" I told him if I did it he would have come in by ambulance!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You really have given her chance after chance sea. Your a good soul. Was she drinking tnt, or buy booze? Maybe she is not ready.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yes, Sea, watch out for those 'friends'. When I was doing AA I had 1 who almost took me down with her.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL Rubes
                              I posted a Thread for the Florida Meet up
                              Yeah, my sponsor kind of gave me a look when I said that I was giving her rides. I will go to the evening meeting by myself.

Comment

I don't think she was drinking today. I picked her up at her Therapist's office at 3pm. She told me that she last drank a week ago. I have been going to most meetings alone anyway and I am starting to get to know people.

Comment

Working...
                                X