Army Thread 25th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you click on my profile you can see the link, but also it's here: Vlad's Journal
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Cool Vlad. Thanks
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Latest BBC News alcohol related article: BBC NEWS | Health | Drink a day increases cancer risk
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yes, Vlad It is all over the news here in the US too.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Howdy Partners, just packing up and getting ready to head home...catch all you beauties later this afternoon...if the traffic and "Mickey" will ever let us out of this place....

Caution to the "ONEY"...the wizard KNOWS and will post what she knows....SOON...LOL
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

You sick ???

Comment

Please say it isn't so...I saw your mood says sick...Just kidding ...RIGHT ???

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                  Is Limers talking about becoming the "dancing poo" again?????
                  We're going to get up past 50F today but maybe some rain. I have to play meeting planner tonight and do a dinner meeting for a pharmaceutical co. I can't trust hubby to do it; he has the day off and will drink beer all day. The last time he did one of these meetings he got totally drunk and wrecked the car on the way home. I can't take chances on letting him do the evening meetings- they always serve wine and......
                  I have to work at my office and leave about 3:30 to be at the other gig until 8:30. I really like doing these jobs so it's not any big deal. I need to "let it go" about hubs car incident but it still makes me livid.
                  I love hearing about all these meet ups happening...Ireland this weekend and Florida in April!! I don't know what to give up for lent???? Maybe cookies except that I already had some this am...
                  Happy hump day everyone! Krigginess
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Oney,
                    I love doing the meetings and travel work, but we don't get enough to make a living. I'm just lucky that my day job is flexible and makes $$ even when I'm not there....I just need to keep it that way by paying more attention to it!!
                    I hope you get to feelin better real soon, hun! Fri is right around the corner. Water, water and more water....flush your system out! Kriggy
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

hi all.

Starts...feeling a lot better today thanks for asking ! How about you?

Vlad, good job on dumping the vodka!..my ass would appreciate my giving up crisps and chocolate too...but!....no
                      Hiya Cy and Wishy

oney...sorry you are feeling poorly...lots of rest and Vitamin C, lots of fluids! It is cold here thid morning...even got a dusting of snow....arrrgh...BRING ON SPRING

Gyco...your little dancing dude looks like a dancing pill with sun glasses on LOL

Sea....how are you this fine day?
                      Limers, I thought you dancing brownie looked just slightly evil....:H
                      Zenny, how are you feeling today?
                      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ooops, and a hello for Kriger...you sound busy.

Hope you have a great day...why can't we give up things we hate for lent, like...errrr....creamed spinach??? Guess it isn't the same
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

I liked the dancing poo.

Comment

...as long as there's no vodka in the coke.

Comment

Hi Keeta and Vlad,
                              Cookies would be really hard for me to give up....maybe I should think good and hard about that one. I could drop some weight (or maybe not gain weight). I have been literally "hitting the cookie jar" since I quit the cigs. Kill 2 birds with one stone!!!

Comment

Oney,
                                Your eating habits are "in the toilet" little green one. (in the loo as you would say)

Comment

Working...
                                X