Army Thread 25th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought yesterday was pancake day! See you later!

Comment

Alex didnt speak engish till he started school and even then it took a year before anyone understood him, hes still not all that clear now but getting much better, Untill he was 4 he had his own language.

Comment

one2many;557342 wrote: Ahh God love him Limers..is it a lazy eye he has??
        yes, hes only 40 % vision in his left eye.

Comment

Wow Limers...I can't imagine how difficult that might have been.

Comment

he took his time on everything, he didnt walk till he was 18 months, he wasnt potty trained till he was 4 and a half and I still have to wipe his bum after a poo.!
            He gets alot of help in school and hes coming on well but it was very, very upsetting the first year of school cos he was ben assesed by everyone, psychologists, speech theripists, I was told he was very, very below averagein everything! He still cant read but he has come on alot. His speech prob was more language based, he could not understand language at all. He is a whole lot better now.

Comment

I dont know now, if its not corrected by 7 theres much less off a chance.I would like it to come up to at least 75%. When HE WAS FIRST ASSESED HE ONLY HAD 5%. M y fear is if something ever happened his good eye.

Comment

right, enough doom and gloom, going to the shop now, see you in a bit.

Comment

It sounds like he has made a lot of progress!
                  I got to take off for bit, too...
                  Great to talk to you guys again, I'll have to drop in more!

Comment

Hmmmm, making an omelette with cheese, mortadella, tomato and peppers.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sounds yummy Vlad
                      I went to the Food Stamp office and they turned me down because I have money in an IRA. A__holes!! If I take the money out of the IRA, I lose 30% to the government in taxes and penalties. On the upside, I have applied for two more jobs. I am going to pick my friend up and go to Walmart and then to an early AA meeting. Hope everyone is having a nice day, and that Oney is not so Wanky.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi all. Hope your all well. Ive cleaned, washed and am cooking dinner. Cooking a joint of beef and making caramelised onions and fresh buns. Going to have the daddy of all sandwiches!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am home from Orlando and posted Oney's chart (if you guys are interested).
                          hope everyone is well. I am beat so will catch up with you all tomorrow...Missed you MUCH-LY.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

DONT DO IT ZENNY!!!!!!!

Wassup?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ahh Zenny, I can totally relate to the mum stuff....its hard.
                              One thing that helped me was someone saying that she was on her own journey, all we can do is accompany them. Not sure if that makes any sense, but it sort of gave me some comfort.

Do you have any brothers and sisters to help take the strain? I know I always want to do everything myself, but when I was at the end of my rope, it did help to pass the buck a bit...

Wick is a prick....

Comment

Thats really tough...there are relatives nearby though arent there?
                                I bet your mum will sound so much better tomorrow, dont forget she has had a big op, it will take a few days for her to get over the anaesthetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X