Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of life would you want to live ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you want to do ? How would you want to live ?
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to live someplace warm, sandy beaches and close to the water.

Why do I live in Alaska again? LOL!!!!
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

[I] I would like to be someone that would teach kids how to interact !. I was a Weablow leader ( Cud Scouts ) I went to summer camp....lead some kids durning this time, Many had lots of problems. One caused a bad accident..... The child turned out ok. But it made us look out for further problems. I think that thier can be further emotional problems could occur. That's just part of the business. IAD/I]
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

unrealistic..............

My place is kinda unrealistic, BUT, I would like to live in a "peaceful" place, near a beach, w/ my horses close by, my kids close, but not too close(nearby apartment??), and most of all w/ someone I love and who loves me and treats me kindly w/ love (real love, not just the s*x kind)

I know this is a far cry from what my life could possibly be like, but I can still dream, right!? Dream on!!!

Have a great day, I am off to a wonderful, positive one...........Cuz I am making it that way!

love

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

2 words. New Zealand.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Log Home in the foothills of a mountain. Tend to the healthcare needs of the impoverished.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

every noise youd hear youd be planking it, youd be hearing 'mammy, mammy , mammy' in yr head and going duel alley and youd be bored outta your brains, youd last two nights , tops!!

Comment

Id like that lovely red bricked house near Alexs school and to be outta dabt totally and to have a job of my dreams which would involve working with children and families.
                My bucket list includes:
                trip on the orient express from london to paris, maybe prague.
                trip to the states
                long weekends in all the cities in europe
                to see a ballet in moscow
                an opera in rome
                to bring the kids to disneyland and lap land while they are still young

Comment

My sister is not married,,,,,,she has a crippleing disease. She can barley walk and can't dress herself. My mother has been taking care of her ( she's 77 years old ) I help out when I can, taking her to the doctors, etc. It's been quite a burndon. I don't know what is going to happen.......she loves working and they have accomidated her at work. Thier is a special car that comes to get her and bring her home, so we don't have to worry about that. My wife gets on me.....says that she should retire on disability. But she loves her job. If she did'nt work.....I don't know what would become of her. Just one of the reasons I'm so crazy... Ha! If I took time to think about it, I'ld go nuts. Sorry to speal off ....just gets tough sometimes. IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am so sorry Tony. That is so difficult. I am glad that you are sharing.:l I think it is great that she still wants to work. I know people with much less disability who would never think of working. Good for her. My thoughts and prayers are with ya Tony
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thats tough one alright and big worry for your mum too no doubt. She will need a full time carer when your mum is no longer able to look after her herself but things have a way of working themselves out and worring too much aint going to do no good.
                      Its great she wants to be independant tho, and long may her independance last!

Comment

IAD,

I think it's good your sister wants to keep working. I think we all need to feel we have some form of independence. That we are not totally dependent on someone else. It's good you are willing to help but you mustn't worry too much over things you have no control over. I know sometimes that is easier said than done!
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
                        X