Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLORIDA MEET UP

Good Day all
    I am coming to Florida on April 1st and am staying until the 8th. I would LOVE to meet up with some of my MWO family members. I will be staying in Sarasota, but will be happy to drive to a neutral area. Anyone who is interested, let me know. The more, the merrier.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

FLORIDA MEET UP

Very nice to see you Janie. It would have been funny if you and I met up in Sarasota and in Boston. We shall have to plan another Boston meet up. Spring is coming!!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

i'm always there in November Sea, never April.. Have a GOOD time in nice warm temps!!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

KOOL IM IN.. MEET CAY AND SEA BYE THE SEA SHORE .. ALMOST A TUNG TWISTER
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Kewl Roger
          LMAO. I wish that I could come down there now, but my son is on a special project for his job and can't get away until April 1st. I hope the pilot doesn't pull any "April Fools" jokes. I will have a heart attack.lol.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Hi Sea
            Was wondering how your plans were going.Will mark April 1 as arrival date and as we get closer will check in to firm up plans to get together. Will figure out how and were with T and anyone else in the area.Matthen is nearby on Ann Marie Island also.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08
            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
            AF 5-16-08

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Awesome Caysea
              I am sooo excited!!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Wonderful! My house is just north of Orlando... I will try to arrange my schedule to be in Florida then. I won't be living there full time yet, but still doing some going back and forth... April 1 is my birthday!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

It would be so wonderful to meet you WIP!!!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

You, too, Sea!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

maybe!

Looks like our Tallahassee get together is scrubbed, Orlando is doable, depends on day of week etc, I work a BEAR of a schedule, but a Sat or Sun AM would be ok, don't count me out yet........................would LOVE to meet some more MWO buddies!!!

MA
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Ooooooo, I'd love to try for it! It's about a 10 hour drive, so I'll check flights. Need info on good places nearby to stay. If I'm travelling w/out my dog I get nervous!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

It is a possibility for me.... I am in north Florida, Jacksonville. I have actually never been to Sarasota, so will have to check and see how far of a drive, what day of the week it is, etc. Sounds like fun!
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

The Inn is booked every weekend thru Easter, so Thursday thru Monday isn't good for me.... but if it can be arranged on a Tuesday or Wednesday I would really enjoy meeting all you LOVELIES ...that includes you too Mr. T ....
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

We don't necessarily have to meet in Sarasota Cowgal. Caysea and I can drive from Sarasota and meet u guys somewhere so you don't have to drive as much. We have MWO folks scattered all over FL. I am open to suggestions, as you guys obviously know the territory much better than I do.

Comment

Working...
                              X