FLORIDA MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLORIDA MEET UP

Most proably .......... I can do Monday afternoon...thru Thursday morning .....weekends are not usually possible with the Inn being full. You guys set the place and time and I will do my best to be there.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

maybe?

My husband and I are flying into Fort Myers very late on Sunday, April 5 and staying there overnight. Still having difficulty finding a car rental at a decent affordable price...We fly out Sunday the 12th. Plan to be in the Lakeland area a few days.

Let me know what is planned and I will try to hook up with you all.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

UNG, car rental in Florida right now is insane. I just paid over $400 for 5 days with Enterprise (one of their small cars).

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Would have loved to try and meet up with everybody, especially since I have a SWA credit burning a hole in my pocket, but that is Spring Break for my son and we'll be on the other coast. Have a great time though!
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

id like to come but rt now its out of the question,hopefully another time gyco

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

sounds great!

Just let me know the dates and we will try to make it!!

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Wow, it sounds like this is going to be a great reunion, I mean union! I love Florida, and am visiting my folks in Ft. Myers from the 15th-19th. I think this is a little too late to meet up with everyone. Maybe I'll catch you all next time.
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

15th of March?

Or April, haven't looked at a calendar yet, but I am so fed up w/ my husband I am just dying to leave for EVER if possible, if it is in April, if we can coordinate, let's go to Ft. Myers, it is quite a hike for me, but maybe you could get up to Orlando area???

MA:l:h

let's keep this going, I would hate to see it die.......................I want to escape so badly!!!!lease:lease:

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

I don't want to sound bossy, but SOMEONE needs to pick a place and a date so everyone can figure out their plans. OK so I am bossy, but I didn't say who.....

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

BTW
                      Left to me and we will all be meeting in Palm Beach so Lucy Van Pelt and I do not have to travel!!!!

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

woud love to!!

I would love to go to my old "stomping ground"!! Let's keep this going and finally pick out a place...................Palm Beach, Orlando..................just would love to get away..........especially after this evening w/ Mike the ASSHOLE:upset::upset:................drunk and stoned last I spoke w/ him, not something I look forward to coming home to...................

XOXO

MA:h:h

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Hi all...

I think I am out as I realized my 5th grader will start his Spring Break on March 30th and we had planned to spend that entire week back home in North Carolina. I have three kids with three different Spring Breaks... so I just realized the conflict of dates.

Hope you guys have an awesome time, and I will really miss having the opportunity to meet Seacailin, and all of you.

You guys have a wonderful time and take lots of pics!
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

I sure wish I could be part of a meet up! I am in Ohio and no way can I afford to get down to FL. Have fun, and I will slather on some suntan oil and pretend.

Comment

FLORIDA MEET UP

Palm Beach!

I am game for Palm Beach, my mil lives in Boca and I have friends in Boynton...............would love that.................or Orlando............just let me know the dates!

MA

Comment

Working...
                              X