The Next Day Thread Thursday 26 Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. Have been out and about this morning. Only just turned the computer on.

Message from yesterday from Auntie Mame:
    "I agree .... and while you are at it, maybe you could start a Thursday one as I'm just about to eat lunch!!!"

This refers to putting this thread into General Discussion and starting up a Thursday one.

Feel free, anyone at all to start this thread up each day if I don't.

Have a good day.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Hey Blondie, don't you mean Jack Russell Terrorists?
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hiya Pan,,Good job on moving the thread.

Lunchtime check in for me too. Preparing for another hot and wild day tomorrow.

Mr. G - there's a sign in a music shop In Chapel St which says "Secure your future. Become a musician". Makes me lmao every time I see it.

Happy day to all.

Comment

hi panicked...actually, if I remember I can probably start it tomorrow as we're a couple of hours ahead.
        Anyway, how's everyone doing?? I've walked the 4yr old to kindy & back, then went to pilates...now trying (praying) for the 2yr old to have a sleep and the 4yr old is watching Wall-E. Now now people I know my life is just too freakin' interesting for words and you're probably all jealous of the happenings in said life.
        So, I'm now gonna go and listen to the clearing CD - I find that little stream sooo relaxing...does anyone else do the CDs??

xo

Comment

ooops, cross posted Tawny how you doing today??

Comment

Hi Tawny. Hi Angel. Another beautiful day at the seaside.

Angel, I felt a bit guilty not starting the thread this morning, but just didn't have time. Be great if you would start it up if it's not there.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

I love that we have these threads starting from all over! It's wild to talk to you 'tomorrow' when it's 8:30 PM here Wednesday for me! Hope things are getting better fire wise down there. I'm not looking forward to our summer after hearing about yours! It was 62 F. today here, with showers. Have a great day, ya'll. Would love to chat with you sometimes!
              Ruby
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hiya Ruby. How's your day been?
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hello all,
                  Just checking in, and adding to my post number at the same time (one for Tawny).
                  Good idea Angel starting the next day thread being a further 2 hours ahead of we mainlanders, and if we had a MWO er in Tonga, it would be even closer to (or further away) the next day!!

Comment

Is NZ two hours behind Daylight Saving Austalia or AEST? I'm in Qld so an hour behind the rest of Australia (I think). What time is it in NZ now?
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi Pan, all. I had a wicked day! I fell 14 mos ago (drinking) on ice and crushed my right foot, ankle, lower leg. Had ANOTHER surgery Jan 27 to remove all the metal in it, and got an infection! It's just healing some now, and this morning Hubs called me from work in terrible leg pain. The man has been sick/hurt enough in almost 39 yrs for me to take for treatment! So I'm exhausted, he's in pain, and my house looks like drunken trolls partied in it all day! Hope all yours go better!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow and Ouch! I too am getting over a drunken injury. Fell and broke my shoulder 5 months ago and it's finally healed, but can't move it properly yet. Actually I'm waiting for the day when I can get my bra on and off without spinning it around to the front. Not to mention being able to clean the house properly.

Hope tomorrow is better for you.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Thanks. I'm just glad to be out of a wheelchair and able to go back upstairs in my house. Never again will I have a master suite on the 2nd floor!!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Ha, never again will I live in a 2 storey house. That was another injury I sustained many years ago. Fell down the stairs and broke my collarbone.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Gosh, Pan, we might equal 1 unbroken person together!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X