My dog goes under the knife today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little ACE has to have surgery on his rear leg today ( $1600--#$*&$ ) Will leave him at the vet and pick him up tomorrow. That dog has cost me more dough, and he's only a year old. We love the little rascal......so we pay on ! Ha! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

I will go do a special pray for his safety and his healing...Don't worry...he will be fine and running around before you know it !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thinking of ACE and of you.

Let us know how he is...

..moo
      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

The Poor baby. I mean the dog not you Tony. Ha! I'm sure he will be fine. My dog has cost me a fortune too, but they are sooo worth it. Best wishes Ace.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Healing thoughts and prayers, for your little sweetie! Let us know how he's doing, please! Hugs!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

good luck ace
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Prayers for little Ace are being said.
              Let us know as soon as you can that hes ok?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ahhh...Sea, I need attention too! Ha! Ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

"The More I See Of People, The Better I Love My Dogs" I feel your pain, sweetie, in the heart and pocketbook. We have 5 'lil darlings, and spend more on them than us! Yesterday, while my husband sat in the truck in pain, I limped into the store and bought our weekly 40 lbs. of dog chow, and loaded them myself. We do what it takes for them 'cause they take our heart with their unconditional love. Let us know as soon as he's out, OK?
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cla..chin, Cla..chin.......My Vet just called. Both legs have to be done !! Shit ! More money down the drain ! ( The little shit better live to be 20 !! Ha! ) IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Not money down the drain Tony. Money spent on a precious angel who will love you unconditionally for Life. Do let us know how he is, and you always have my attention Tony. LOL. Ha!
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sorry.....money spent drives me crazy ! Ha! IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

(((IAD)))

Over the years I must have spent $10,000 on my animals. I had one cat that had diabetes for three years, lived to age 16 which isn't bad for a diabetic cat. She was probably the sweetest, most patient cat I ever had but I had to live life with the need to insure she receive to shots a day no matter what.

I was dating a guy who lived 35 miles away and it wasn't fun to have to get out of bed and rush home to shoot the cat before work!

They are worth it. I do hope Ace lives to 20.

Comment

I get to bring Pork Chop home tomorrow . I have to be the nurse maid for him for a good week. I can't wait.........IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD you big ole mushy guy

Money isn't everything (when it comes to our kids furry and otherwise). Just watch how Ace's (Up) bounces back.

The thing that most amazes me about our pets (companions) is that they never cry, they are just always there for us, like the others said unconditionally. They have a sense of wellness we could never imagine.

You 'll be a GREAT nursemaid.

Our Prayers are out there for a speedy recovery for you 'Both'!

God Speed IAD and Ace!

Comment

Working...
                              X