My dog goes under the knife today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry IAD.....I know how it is on the sick poochies. And oh.....the money too. Bout bankrupting me. Good luck hope he recovers fast.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

IAD,
      I hope Pork Chop is feeling back to normal in no time, and your wallet recovers as quickly! Animals are healing to us, so never think of it as money wasted.

Thinking of you and Pork Chop. Is that really his name?
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

P...no it's not...his name is ACE. But I'm liable to call him anything ! LOL IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Best wishes from me and my three dogs :h
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Amazing how they become like family.

I once held a dying dog in the road that had just been hit by a car. I did not even know the dog and yet I cried my eyes out while he died. There is something about that connection with animals. I will never forget that dog.

Much love and luck to your dog IAD. I am confident that everything will go fine. And that you will be happy that you invested in the little rascal. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Croft.....that is so weird..... I also held a dog that was hit by a car on the road. I took it home, but it died before I could get it to the Vet, I ended up barying it in the woods that evening... LOL IAD.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Is his problem a crucia ligament? It may be a difficult thing to sort out. Hope you have got him insured. Is he labrador or that kind of breed. good on you for caring. The little rascal. He will be fine. Light work and exercise. Massage and good food lots of tlc and he will be just fine..... What a man and family you are.....:h

Comment

Mad....thanks, he's a killer Chi...Ha! He came from a litter of 7. Which is un heard of for Chi's. But the lady told me that he was the doment male ( Alpha Dog ) in that group. I know cause he's showed his teeth a few times ! Ha! But he's a sweetheart ! He's my dog, Ha! can't you tell ! Ha! LOL IAD.
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi IAD my Chihuahau, Minnie hopes Ace is back on top form soon!
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Good luck Ace and IAD....remember me? I'm the one with the "WEINER DOGS" who hunt....

Comment

One of our viszla's ran into a broken off post in the ground at full speed while hunting last year. The post went up thru his neck and out the back of his shoulder. It missed his jugular by a hair.... He has never recovered fully and doesn't use that leg much anymore but we love him just the same and he still loves to hunt!

Comment

My precious Terrier Belle and I are thinking about you and Ace, and are wishing you both a speedy recovery. physically and financially.:l
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Oh your poor baby Red. Animals are amazing.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Red.....that sucks ! I hope that the pooch is ok !! IAD.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

My wife and her girlfriend are on their way get pork chop (ACE) ! Ha! It's going to be a long week ....IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X