Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Oney and Rob really compatibles????

I think so. What do you think?

Oney?s Compatibility with Rob???????????
    Now here?s the story on that one? gruesome as it my seem?really not all bad at all?I have seen much more challenging relationships than this one. They do compliment each other in many different areas.

In many ways Rob makes you feel as though your raising yet another child. He needs much attention and will let you know when he is not getting it. There is nothing shy about him and if you neglect him in any way, you will soon hear about it LOUD and CLEAR.. He can be confrontational and have a different way of looking at the world than you do. Much more practical and less emotional, in all respects.
    There is a lot for both of you to learn from this relationship. Rob is teaching you patience, a trait you are are in need of developing. .You are teaching him responsibility. With out you in his life he would be much more wild and free. You have domesticated him and he really is learning to love family life.
    While you tended to like his wild and independent side in the beginning as time goes by it seems to wear thin.. At times you see him as too impulsive and demanding.
    It may not seem so on the surface BUT?he truly is an advocate for you to reach your ambitions. He does see the real you and appreciates your mature adult approach to the world. Behind your back, he is your biggest cheer leader.
    You bring out the best qualities in Rob, to take care of daily obligations and duties. To be responsible compassionate and caring?traits that were lying dormant before you came around.
    There is a world of potential in him still waiting to be stirred into action and you are just the one that can do that. He just keeps getting better with age?like fine wine?.LOL

Your Sun is in opposition to his Moon and which is not an easy aspect but will surely never be boring. A family business may even be in order here. What neither of you could do alone is more than possible with your combined energies. He doesn?t understand what he sees as your moodiness. The amount of feelings and the dept of passion that you have for life seems foreign to him.

Your Venus is opposite his Pluto which will tend to cause patterns to repeat over and over again. The down fall of the relationship could start by not recognizing this fact. This important to watch out for this not to happen When you see it coming, nip it in the bud. Say NO not again, we have been there and done that we must do it differently his time.

His moon is squared with your Venus. Rob thinks you are to moody, to emotional and to much of something that he just can?t put into words. You will always keep him guessing and are endlessly fascinating to him. He is extremely attracted to you and for this I see no end in site?YIKES !!!!

His Sun is squared with your Neptune. Ultimately he does hold you up as an ideal and strives to be more like you. He sees the great humanitarian that you are and wish?s deep down to be more like you. He parrots your words to others often and remember?Imation is the sincerest form of flattery.

His moon is in Opposition to your Sun. Rob can get under your skin and being away from him for long periods of time proves to be very difficult. Can?t live live him, can?t live without him is the feeling that I get with this accept.

These are the most important aspects that jumped out at me. It is an over all complimentary relationship for both of you that will always require a good amount of work on both of your parts.

This is a somewhat challenging relationship that gives each of you many opportunities to grow?both as a couple and as individuals. In the long run I see this as a very workable relationship and that you do have a sense of purpose together. Try always to talk to each other and not at each other and keep in mind that it is thru our differences that we learn from each other?I think that a long and happy life together is more than just possible?it?s probable.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Oh...I must have forgotten to mention that he would be bringing home flowers and chocolates ......LOL

OOOPPSS...just kidding...read that one on the army thread.

Comment

Well, that what make s life interesting......opposites attrack ...IAD My wife keeps me in line and I keep her from going ballistic on the kids Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

One...sometimes we think it & don't say it ! LOL IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

One.....on my dad's death bed....I told him that I loved him.....He said: You did'nt have to tell me.....Your actions have already told me that . It's just nice to say something nice to your love ones ! Ha!
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Its amazing what sharing from your heart can do for a relationship IAD. And what it is so deprived of when not.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Evie Lou wish you had time for a reading on me.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

His moon is squared with your Venus???? :H:H sorry, it made my inner jeuvenile chuckle...

Oney, you are such a lovely, hard working, honest little leprauchan you deserve many flowers & choccies...but that's just most men ya know?? I told Mr Cakes I didn't like flowers, loathed Valentines day, didn't do pressies etc - I think in an extreme attempt to make myself appear low maintenance. Well I've spent the last 5 yrs saying 'No, I was a fraud - I want the flowers, give me presents, I LOVE DIAMONDS DAMMIT!!' but alas I made my bed...
                Enjoy your night!

xo

Comment

gabby;558322 wrote: Evie Lou wish you had time for a reading on me.
                  Gabby, I welcome you to join us on Wed. evening for our prayer group. We have a psychic development lesson at the same time. You can bring the questions that you want answered to that group and you may receive the answers that you are looking for,(many have had wonderful results doing this). I will post a thread with instructions on how we do it on Tuesday and in the mean time you can look at the "how to meet your spirit guide thread" because this week i think that many will be reaching out to meet their guardian ANGELS, GUIDES and TEACHERS..
                  Everyone interested are welcome to join us.

Comment

Working...
                  X