Evie! You were right on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie! You were right on!

Remember when we talked some time ago and you said that you could hear a baby crying. I disagreed, but you said that there would be a baby on the way? I thought you were way off on this one. Daughter is only one married, a busy Dr. with one child, 4 yrs. old. She had a really tough time with him. So... we thought he would probably be an only child. Guess what??? You were right!!! There will be a baby crying - due in Oct.!!! :h:wd::h Thanks, Evie!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Evie! You were right on!

AHHHHHH Sherry thats so wonderful you are the best of the best love you so much Danny incognito you are so wonderful what a woman
    Love forever danny

Comment

Evie! You were right on!

I am so happy for you my Dearest BEST !!! I am not always right.
      I have been tested by many universities and organizations thru out my life and I always come in around 85% accurate .....
      So........I know that I am not always right...THANK GOD it would be way to scary if I were.
      In this case I am delighted that I was... Congratulations to you and your family on the newest member !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie! You were right on!

Congrats Best and family.
        Evie, you really are amazing. Its so good to see you use your gift to help others. I am truely gratefull to have had some kind of conntact with you.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evie! You were right on!

This can not be lost in the threads of doom the BEST of THE best has a grandaughter or possibly son coming youre the best sherry there will be a new baby in october yessssssssssss

Comment

Evie! You were right on!

cymru;558017 wrote: Congrats Best and family.
            Evie, you really are amazing. Its so good to see you use your gift to help others. I am truely gratefull to have had some kind of conntact with you.
            Just saw your post CY and wanted to say that i won't be at all surprised to hear about a new baby coming into your household before the year is up...ONLY TIME WILL TELL ???
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie! You were right on!

Congratulations best!

Wow, what a great thread, and another great surprise from Evie!
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
              X