Army Thread 27th February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back. Had to let sick Hubs use the puter to check in on his power plant, and just got a call from 15-yr-old g'daughter who is sick & coming to stay with Mimi. She will commandeer the computer all day! I'll check in, tho. I'm going to show her the newspaper with the arrest record about the man her mom left my son for (a short while) so she can SEE we weren't crazy when we told her to stay away from him!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

She's here, talk to you later. Have a great visit girls!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

At the feckin airport already. :-)
        So pleased MIA is ok oney
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wedX64L_j9E[/video]]YouTube - ALL BY MYSELF - Celine Dion (with Lyrics)
          :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:::upset:
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good Day Soldiers
            Seabers slept waaaay late today. Felt good actually. Happy Bithday Oney!!!:bday7:
            I am trying to catch up on the thread. Zenny I was your Mom a speedy recovery. I am an RN, want me to come down there and kick some butt? Hope Mia is ok Oney. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Ignore the Peg Leg poking you in your sleep.lol
            Well, I went to my meeting at my home group and I am now the group's Greeter, which means I stand at the door as people arrive, introduce myself and welcome them. A great way to meet folks methinks.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Good day fellow TROOPERS, What a beautiful day it is here in Florida. I feel spring in the air and feel like a bike ride is in order...The leaves are budding and birds are singing...
              I imagine our Oney is being spoiled by limers and Startsy and hope she is having a great birthday !!! It seems almost SPOOKY and Kinda quite without the 3 musketeers around...doesn't it ????
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

CY, you still have us ...it just isn't the same...I KNOW !!!

Comment

Hi Evie and Sea. Much love to you both! Ill be here till the rugby starts. Wales v France tnt. COME ON!!!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I off to feed the Squirrels...catch you all later !!!! Love yous MUCHLY !!!!

Comment

I am here for you Cyborg, now quit your whining.lol. Hi Evie, wish I was in FL right now. I should never take my kids: Emylee has decided that she is not going, and Christopher doesn't want to stay an entire week. I am so glad that my Sis and I planned the trip around their schedules. NOT. Emylee has been very depressed the past few days, but she will not talk to me about it. She said that she is going to live with Patrick for awhile. I will be in this 3 story condo all alone.:upset: I spoke with Patrick. He said that Emylee is just sick of her friends and wants to get away. I know that he will look after her.

Comment

I had to laugh at more2lifes thread. Happy 50th tit!!! LMAO! Wont be rude on the thread, but that cracked me up big time!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

See you later Evie. Have a great day. Our temps are mild today, but we have rain. I so want to get out and exercise. It is morning here Cy. I wonder if the match will be televised here. I would love to watch Go Wales!!!

Comment

Its on at 8p.m u.k time sea. Have a look. It will be a corker!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I got a job in my AA group Cy. I am the Greeter. I am very pleased. This will help me to meet people. My nest is emptying out quickly here and I am going to need some friends who do not drink. How is Step 4 going? I know it is tough.

Comment

Have a Great time Oney!!! Happy Birthday to you love!!

Comment

Working...
                                X