The Next Day Thread Saturday 28 Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Saturday morning to you all. Hope everything went okay with the fires yesterday.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

From Betty yesterday: "Thanks pan - it's red and has green leaves Lol, I didn't know there was a deciduous/evergreen choice! I have a yellow on which is doing really well, but this one was a freaky shape to start out with (it has a bend), it definitely has rust, and just looks kind of sparse and sad. We had a few weeks of strong breezes, which is unusual here, and that seemed to do it in. Will look forward to hearing your diagnosis!"

You will definately need to spray the leaves top and underneath with a Rose Black Spot or something similar spray. Wet thoroughly, wait two weeks and if still getting rust, spray again. Unfortunately Frangipani's have been prone to rust for the last couple of years in Qld but it is not as bad as it used to be.

Frangipanis lose their leaves in March, so it could simply be an early starter. Is the stem still hard or has it gone a bit soft?
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Morning all,

glad to see Victoria got through yesterday okay.

Weather crap here! Raining over the whole country. I was listening to the farming report this morning, and they were saying that farmers have never seen the and so green at this time of year.

So my bike ride was a bit sodden this morning - but its still warm and not windy, so I figure what does it matter if I get wet?!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello, other side of the world. it's raining here too. It's great to meet all of you (again)!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Rubes. Beautiful day here. Am busy at the moment cleaning out the spare room - long overdue and getting the washing on the line.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Have to go and get some petrol soon as well before the garage closes.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

How is your hubby's leg?
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

He is better, thank God! I can't have that big man in the house too long, he's always hungry! We are expecting bad weather tonight, maybe tornadoes. I hate the watch. BTW, (this is a long story I've been posting on Army) my DIL's ex-boyfriend, who she left my son for and exposed my g'daughters too, has been arrested in a major drug manufacturing bust, biggest in a while here. He's going away for a LOOOOOONG time, and I'm vindicated since she swore he was not involved in drugs at all! I LOVE Karma!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Been on The Army and have read bits and pieces from you about that. Good one.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi Thanks Pan! It's still hard, so I'll spray it and see what happens. We had a day out in Malaysia today- Go-Karting. I had a spin around the track, but didn't like the feeling that I wasn't totally in control, so have had the experience and will leave it at that. Great Day though, around 30 people in our group, and all had a great time. Am knackered now, looking forward to a Sunday Morning lie in!

Happy Saturday All.

Bx
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

G'day folks,
                      Seems our Next Day thread tends to be a morning thread? I've rarely noticed anyone on in the evenings yet.. but then I'm also not usually here in the evenings myself!
                      Wishing you all a lovely Saturday!!

Comment

Working...
                      X