MWO without the 3 musketeers ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else missing the presents of a certain trio around here today ?? I check in thru out the day, (most days) and always can count on Oney, Limers or Startsy to be here to welcome me with a laugh and a Cyber hug !!!
    I really hope they are having a GREAT TIME (they sure do deserve it) but the boards seem sorta lonely without them...Our 3 Musketeers ...One for ALL and ALL for ONE. You Guys are surely missed by me and it hasn't even been one day yet. ...YICKS !!!
    Anyone else feeling it ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

i have only been reading this thread for three days and yes i miss them also

Comment

where did they go?

Comment

I am! I told them to take a million pics and they promised. I know it's gonna be good for One especially to get away, as Mia was sick this A.M. and gave everyone a scare she might not get to go! And Limers and Starts, too, just to do something different! I'm hosting a reunion of my highschool g'friends at our cabin in March and can hardly wait, so I know they are all having a blast! Can't wait to hear the stories!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

They are staying at a hotel in Dublin for the weekend...shopping, strip clubs, mud wrestling and probably things that shouldn't be mentioned ....LOL ETC. ETC. while the guys stay at home...sounds like a BLAST doesn't it !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

LOL...mud wrestling and strip clubs sound fun! :H

I do miss them already as well, and hope they have the BEST time.
            Like everyone I will look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about their many adventures!
            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Oney said that she would check in at some point. I hope they are having a Great time, and of course, they are missed.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Evie.Lou;559154 wrote: They are staying at a hotel in Dublin for the weekend...shopping, strip clubs, mud wrestling and probably things that shouldn't be mentioned ....LOL ETC. ETC. while the guys stay at home...sounds like a BLAST doesn't it !!!
                Spot on Evie! :H
                We missed you guys too :l
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evie, how lovely, when are you travelling this way??

Comment

one2many;560349 wrote: We had SHITE internet access in the room guys, we did try to check in but our efforts were futile so we gave up and went back to the restaurant to look for Limers missing jabber.
                    lmao....:H

Comment

It had slipped onto someones plate as a chicken fillet...poor limey was so embarrassed asking for it back

Comment

Are you three still at the Hotel posting off Starty's iPhone??? We missed ya little pixie doodles!!!
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

It was a shame really, she looked a little lopsided for the rest of the weekend...
                          We told her she looked lovely flat chested, but for some reason, she felt uncomofortable.

Comment

We are home Kriggy!!!
                            I am missing the girls already :-(

Comment

startingover;560358 wrote: It was a shame really, she looked a little lopsided for the rest of the weekend...
                              We told her she looked lovely flat chested, but for some reason, she felt uncomofortable.
                              Limers
                              That was an embarassing experience but sure hey girl we love u anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X