SCREEN NAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCREEN NAMES

ProjectileVomit;586344 wrote: I think my name is fairly self explanatory.
    That's pretty funny...I'm guessing you're not a sick baby... :H

Comment

SCREEN NAMES

Mine is pretty self exlplan but I wish that it was a touch less deperate sounding now ha ha..... I wanted to be free from the feelings of anxiety and hopelessness I used to associate with alcohol.
      Sober since Jan 17th 09
      Smoke free since 20th Nov 08 :H

Comment

SCREEN NAMES

When I chose my screen name, it was because these were 2 of my fav names, and they were also pet names and the name of a favorite aunt. Since then, I have lost my Willow, and everytime I use it I remember her quirky, funny, little face and personality. It's been about a month now, and the pain is still here, and the anger at how I lost her is little diminished. I've thought about changing to something else, several times, but I don't WANT to forget the time she was part of my life, or how much she loved only me, and would jump in my lap to give me her solemn little look. So, I'll keep RubyWillow, out of tribute to a beloved Aunt and a strange little pet who was gone too soon. As my youngest granddaughter said, when she was trying to help me stop crying, "Little Will is with Daddy Neal, and will come running to you one day when you go to heaven too." How can I want anything different? BTW, I really LOVE the life this thread has taken on, and thank everyone for sharing!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X