Junior Shmunior + other updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, gang. So happy to see everyone's getting the hang of the new board.

Just a quick note to let you know I'm continuing to tweak the admin settings (today I removed the "Junior" status from user IDs--it seemed ironic, particularly given the recent registrations of several old friends who are re-visiting/re-registering. You know who you are. ;-) Really thrilled to have you here.

Yesterday, I tweaked to prevent the "timing out" that seemed to be occurring when writing lengthy messages--I know how frustrating it is to lose those! Hopefully, that's now fixed.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions about our new interface. It's highly customizable. Today I considered removing the "Quick Reply" feature for posting, as someone emailed us saying they found it confusing. (I just figured it would allow Helen and others to post without all the smilies flashing at 'em, lol.)

So happy to have you here, and thanks again for your patience during this change--looks we're getting those numbers back up. It'll be tough to reach our 800+ registered users from the old board any time soon, given nearly two years of membership! Oh well...

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Boy are these regular fonts smallllll....

RJ:

Anyway to make the fonts a little larger in regular posts? These old eyes seem to have to lean closer and closer to the monitor to read... Thanks to all who voluntarily enlarge their fonts!

Good Tuesday All!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Comment

trish - my gosh - you are a mere babe. 30 something. wait till you are my age and then you will need the fonts a little larger!!!!
      how are things going for you? are you still walking?
      did it cool off in neb? still muggy in MN. but cooler>
      we'll take whatever rain we can get.
      have a a great day.
      stay cool.
      gateway

Comment

Ah...30 is just a pleasant dream...lolol

Gateway:

Bless your heart - I'm 56 and pushing 57. It's 75 here right now. We had bodacious thunder boomers here in the middle of the night. Scared the big woosie Labrador half to death. raining a bit now. Headed for a high of 102 they say today but only 80s tomorrow. Can't wait. Y'all have a great day!
        Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"

Comment

Gateway

Helloooo Gateway ( to freedom )

Did you manage to get your Topa from Canada? Bin thinking about that.

Hope you did and things are Kool and the Gang with you xxxx

Love and hugs
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Font size increased...

Does this work better for most?

Thanks.

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Perfect!

RJ: That font size is perfect! Thanks!!!
              Trish In Omaha

"

Comment

Working...
              X