OK HERE WE GO MARCH MADDNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ONE COME ALL .. IT DOESNT MEAN ITS GOING TO BE A MADNESS MONTH.. BUT A CONTINUING ON FROM FEB .. ALL IT MEAN WE ARE MARCHING ON WARD TO INFINITY AND BEYOND .. OK THAT FROM WHEN MY KIDS WAS INTO TOY STORY.. BUT IT WORKS HERE TOO ..
    SO ANY TAKERS OUT THERE FOR A CHALLENGE.. WE ALL ARE HERE FOR ONE ANOTHER ..
    LETS MAKE SOME GOALS ..LETS DO IT TOGETHER
    MARCH MADDNESS WILL BE FUN ..
    ARE YOU READY, GET SET ..GO ..
    STAY STRONG AND THINK POSITIVE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

quite part from remaining AF, I really want to be able to cycle home the short way (aka. the really steep way!) by the end of March! A lot of people think that that is a bit mad!! So I'm in too!

PS; Where does the "mad as a March hare" phrase come from anyway?
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I think the Mad March Hare thing is because its mating season in March and the Males prance about doing 'Mad' mating season performances? This Month I want to keep up with my reading and assignments and be able to touch the floor in a standing forward bend. Bx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

This month I want to lose 3 kilos.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

I'm in...
            I have two beeeeg functions that I'm involved in this March. I need to stay AF if they are to be a success. If all goes well, it will take a lot of fiancial burden off my shoulders as it will bring in a bit more income...

oh dear, this AF thing really does force us to face our own reality.

By the end of this week I will have passed my AF record.

Comment

So, all those who posted in for it? Together, we can do this. This time last month I was on my knees, and I honestly feel a different person today. March madness...Bring it on!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Me too - I've been running since the beginning of January even through all the snow (when we had to walk) but this month I want to see big improvements . . . . . . good luck all Px
                Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

I'm new(ish) here, been posting in Just Starting Out, but if I can join you, that would be great! I want to go AF, and I also want to start getting much fitter, so I'm aiming for a workout routine and lots of hikes!

Comment

Marching forward into infinity and beyond.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Having acheived my saturday night AF last night which for me was the major hurdle. Now I know I can do it and my plan has worked, I feel more confident (but a long way from complacent) that I can achieve what I want to. At the moment, that want is to be AF for all of march (encompassing lent of course, which was my initial challenge).....so I am WELL UP FOR IT TODAY....FEELING GOOD....LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WILL BRING.....

THanks for the helpful comments people have in put in this my first week here. I am alreasy feeling like I may be able to offer others some helpful in put too.....thats one of my goals for March....Try and help on here in any way I am able too

MUCH LOVE MOO
                      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

I like small simple goals....Feb was a short month and I was AF during the entire month....I'm look forward to adding March 2009 to my AF months.

I'M IN FOR A AF MARCH!!!
                        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Oh get a grip you sad sod!!!!!!!!!!! go and drink yourself to death. Like we care.....

Comment

Rebekka,

If you are talking about me may I say you are a very sad person. Just so you know...again....I have reported your post to the moderators.

I don't know what your problem is and I don't care, but what you are doing is wrong! I judge no one....I suggest you do the same!
                            RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

March Madness

Are the goals here open, or only for those doing AF? I'd like to set a goal of successful moderation for a month with intermittent AF periods. Does that work? And to lose 5 lbs. (I've lost 38 since 9/08). Can I be in? CG

Comment

Working...
                              X