OK HERE WE GO MARCH MADDNESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow good to see you all more the merrier..

ruby hows it going girl and you are not madd im the crazxy one ..
    l
    ast call you can do anything you put your mind to and you will get thur it and we will be right here for you ..
    and there you go dee dee af march it all within our reach grab it and hold on to it ..

lilmea always good to see you .. but hows it going girl ..
    aprilmoon .. the same always good to see you going and doing your best keep it up ..
    now where cmhguy3 and cymru..
    and last but not least redlung .. where are you

and i have no idea why they call it march maddness .. but i have always called that ..
    so i just went with it and its always in a fun way to be madd about march ..
    good night and have an awesome day everyone
    stay strong and keep thinking positive

ps 'to infinity and beyond'!!!!!
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am awake early this morning (again). Still doing good in March...well since Jan28, 2009.

Thanks for the March challenge.
      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Good morning Marchers!

Moony-You rock gf! sounding so strong and positive.

Mr T-I'm doing good, thank you. Not too many craving lately and not to bad. But I had a strange thing happen Sunday. Sunday afternoons were always my worst "witching hour" times. Last Sunday I had a craving but right behind it I felt nauseas, a little sick to my stomach. It's been that way the last few times I've had a craving. A drink was the last thing I wanted! I'm not complaining. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

I just looked out my window and saw a robin. It's official. Spring is coming.

To all who follow-have a great day!
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Hello Gang.

Went to my first Yoga class yesterday and felt REALLY good afterwards.
          Did book club last night (aka wine club) with some chilled vanilla water (it's a bit odd, I know) and was very perturbed to watch a friend get totally and utterly sloshed!
          Off to a business lunch today (which in the past has turned pear-shaped) but today I am going to try a cranberry cooler.

On to day 5!!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hello all,

Dee-Congrats on day 5. Good job! I like your avatar. It looks like I feel sometimes.

It looks as if it's going to warm up here for awhile at least. I'm feeling pretty good right now. And am really looking forward to a sober spring. The first one in years.

I have a lot of things coming up next week that I need to take care of. I wouldn't have been able to do any of them just a very short time ago. I'm not so stressed by things any more. Maybe I'm getting the "hang " of doing things sober?

anyway to everyone who follows, have a great day.
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

They didn't have any cranberry (what kinda clubhouse is that?) so I drank the flavoured water which was sponsered for the lunch (eeeck!).

Tonight I am off to a screening of the interview with Oprah and Eckhardt Tolle. I was going to cop out as my hubby is also out this evening and I'd have to drag the daughter with me and it all started feeling like too much effort. But then I realised this is exactly why I love being sober and AF. I never went out in the evenings unless it was to a party/pub/piss-up.

Lilmea, I am very much like my ostrich avatar -- huge bum, bad hair and a tendency to stick my head in the ground when the sh*t hits the fan:-)

Till later....
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A happy sober Thursday greeting to all you march marchers.
                Day 32, the sun is shinning, im sober and happy. All is good. One thing I have noticed is that my cravings are minimal, if anything. I have not taken any supps for 32 days either. Strange, but something seems to be working!
                Whatever we do to keep sober, keep doing it!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Great going Cy!! You are sounding fantastic!!

Comment

well that is awesome dee dee ..

good to see you cymru and glad to hear you are doing so good ..

lilmeaa sober spring now that sound nice ..

april good to hear you are keeping on keeping on
                    stay strong and keep thinking positive

and as for me im tired really not a good day but holding things together ..
                    feels like the flu or just really drained..

later and all to come have a great day

Comment

Looking forward to a sober weekend!
                      Nothing exciting planned except lots of family time and ME time LOL!!

Have a good one today!!

P.S. Mr T, put yourself to bed with a good book and take it easy this weekend.

Comment

"March Madness," the term used to describe the excitement surrounding the Illinois state high school basketball tournaments, first appeared in print almost sixty years ago. It was coined by Henry V. Porter, who started his career as a teacher and coach at Athens High School in central Illinois.

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to look up where the term March Madness came from. So there you go all sports fans.

Mr. T-Are you coming down with the manflue? Drink lots of tea and honey and get lots of rest. I hope you feel better soon.

Cymru-Congratulations on 32 days! You are doing so good. Sounding strong and positive!

Dee-you rock gf! Sober week ends are the best aren't they?

Aprilmoon-I know you're nursing a sick HB. Just wanted you to know we are all thinking of you.

I'm just chugging along here. It's going to be warm today so I'm going to open some windows and let in the fresh air for the first time in months.

To all who follow, have a great day.
                        AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

Can I join in the MADNESS PARADE ??? MAD BUT SOBER....Thank GOD !!!
                          SOOOOO I am MAD and it is MARCH !!!! All makes sense to me ......LOL
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

hi and good morning everyone thankx .. be on the look out for a runny nose .. yes a nose cant seem to catch it .. manflu is here LMAO .. WELL went to bed early last night feel somewhat better im a wake thats better just tired ..
                            evielou sure we got lot of room here come in and sit a spell .. why you so mad ..

lilmea thankx i needed to learn something today and that exsplane it
                            well to all who follow have an awesome day everyone

Comment

YAY, EVIE!!
                              Had a shitty day today. Bad bum, money worries. But you know, im not letting it get to me. Things will work themselves out, and as long as I have my sobriety, that is the most important thing. Everything else except family at the moment is secondary.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

March Madness to me means turning 50 in a couple of weeks. going around telling everybody it is just another birthday.. not exactly !! liar.

Comment

Working...
                                X