Army Thread March 1st 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone around the world.
    I hope we are are all well and in good spirits(in the right way!) and that our weekend is going well. Things are really good in Cymru land at the moment, and im sending positive vibes out to everyone here on Mwo.
    Lets have a great Sunday. Positive, sober and content.
    :l
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Good morning Cy, and Good morning, afternoon, evening all to come. You've certainly sent the good vibes out alright. There's nobody here! ;-)
    Good to hear all is well in Cyrmu land, and it sounds like you'll have a ripper of a day. All's well here. Just in from a great day out at a street party/music festival thing. Was grand!
    Take care everyone, and have a safe and positive day.................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Cymru and good evening G Man!
      Evening here for me too! Had a great day went
      to surf lifesaving with my son this morning then
      went out on the kayak for the arvo!! Great weather.
      Tomorrow is a public holiday....even better!!
      Great to hear you sounding so positive Cymru
      and you too G man, Melbourne is one of my very
      favourite places. Enjoy your day everyone to come.
      Pan

Comment

Good Day Army
        I am off to an AA meeting this morning. I only cut 3" off of the hair Cy.lol. I am going to help my friend with his resume, as he was just laid off, and he is going to do some things around the house for me. Good deal, huh? I am meeting with my sponsor this evening to begin Step One. We are going to get a Nor'easter beginning tonight at midnight 12-16" of snow for my area.:upset: March is truly coming in like a Lion, and I have my Big job interview tomorrow, over an hours drive in a fuckin' snowstorm. Yikes!!! Hope you all have a great Sunday. I sure do miss Limey, Oney and Starts.:upset:
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I gotta bump the thread, cause no one is here! Just made cookies, and erin is offering them all to our neighbours!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm here, sort of. Have the family over later for a seafood boil, can't wait! Wish we had some fresh crawfish to go in it! The weather here last week was like summer, in the 70's (F), and today it's snowing!!! Where is spring!!!!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

GOOD MORNING JUST STOP IN TO SAY HI AND HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning all. 3 below zero today and NO CALVES born last night...YAAAAAAAAAA I wasn't on much yesterday...at bball games all day...can someone tell me who Rebecca is and what is going on with the penis talk????????????

Comment

Dont know whats going on red, but I have just decided to ignore it and post no more on any of 'its' threads.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey CY Hows it goin? I think I will be going to an AA meeting this week. Scary

Comment

Oh, thats great red. I was so scared when I went to my first, but felt so much better when I left. I am in early days with AA, but I can honestly say my experience so far has been nothing short of life changing. take your time. You may not find a group you feel comfortable with to start. But you will. For me, the Big Book meetings have been the most imformative for me.
                      Brill news Red.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Cy.....do you have any experience with Alanon? Husband and I have decided to try joint counseling and he is also going to attend one on one and wants to see what Alanon is all about.

Comment

awesdome red let me know how it goes
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanks guys. Zen......I would love to work in the yard today but would have to move a foot of snow to do so......don't think much would grow for us here in the frozen land of OZ!

Comment

Not personally red, but there are alanon meetings in the room next to the AA one on a sat night, and it seems a good turn out, friendly etc. Im sure he would gain much from it.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X