that was fun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was fun!!

It was it was real fun I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did mucho graxious

that was fun!!

Well, let's see. You said that one of the members here sent a picture of his penis, and sent a nasty message to your mum. Wonder how it is that you know him? Wondering... have you been here on this forum, before, perhaps? Causing trouble, perhaps?

Comment

that was fun!!

mmm......:H

Comment

that was fun!!

I think work in progress you are implying what I already know. Absolutely. My mother was hospitalized to day cos of you fuckers telling her she could get better and as for the penis I saw it and she laughed, me I find it revolting and told her such. Then yu all abuse her for complaining. Makes no sense to me. I am rebekka and my mother is you know who and I am going to do what I can to shut this vile website down. Anything else you want to know???

Comment

that was fun!!

Rebekka, is Maddiva your mother? Is she OK?

Comment

that was fun!!

and you care ?? i very much doubt it.... So I will revolt and go to the government to get you shut down.

Comment

that was fun!!

Yeah, Rebekka, I do care about Maddiva. I know she's been having a very, very difficult time with her drinking, and that she is a talented and wonderful person. I hope that she comes out of the hospital healthy, and ready to do whatever it takes to put down the alcohol permanently.

Comment

that was fun!!

and no my mum is not ok. She overdosed and took too much alcohol, but said you would help her. And you did not cos you could not. She wil never come on here again as long as i have any breathe in my bones. How dare you? How dare you judge us? I am off to hospital now and who knows how my mum is how dare you say it is an easy thing? Come and sit with me and tell me.....

Comment

that was fun!!

I also love Maddi and care very much about her. I truly understand your pain and anger Rebekka, but I assure you, most people on here offered your Mum lots of support and encouragement. Please let us know if she is ok. We do care. I wish you had been forthright about what was really going on, but I guess you needed to vent first. I will pray for you and Maddi.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

that was fun!!

rebekka;559950 wrote: and no my mum is not ok. She overdosed and took too much alcohol, but said you would help her. And you did not cos you could not. She wil never come on here again as long as i have any breathe in my bones. How dare you? How dare you judge us? I am off to hospital now and who knows how my mum is how dare you say it is an easy thing? Come and sit with me and tell me.....
                    R., I am not judging you or your mom in any way. And I certainly don't think it is an "easy thing." Nobody here thinks that. I had alcoholic parents, and understand some of your anger. And I believe that everyone here wants your mother to find her way to getting healthy again, and quitting the alcohol. I certainly do.

Comment

Working...
                    X