Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough is Enough

Maddie/Rebekka

I don't know why people are being so gullible to your alter ego cause if my mum had died not only half an hour ago I would not be sat here posting on this forum.

I've never felt the need to defend myself in public but what you are suggesting that I sent you pictures via PM of my penis is complete BULLSHIT!

If you wanna get this out in the open then please feel free to cut and paste the offending picture here out in the open. I will gladly for the first time EVER take a snap shot of my own and we can compare the two and see who's full of shit.

I've tried to show nothing but understanding where you're concerned but I'm sorry............To read the SHIT you are spouting about me has made me loose MY FUCKING PATIENCE!

I know what these kind of threads usually turn into but If I am being publicly assassinated then I feel no other way than to publicly defend myself.

Hippie
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Enough is Enough

did i ... really see what i read? OMFG ... this is way out of line. Hips, your doing right by telling the TRUTH. That is what sobriety is about.. HONESTY.. who the hell asks for a private area photo is asking for HELP. Don't get MAD.. feel bad for these people. Thats how i would interpet such. Good Luck resolving.

Ripped. :l

Comment

Enough is Enough

Hey Hipps
      It's ok Mate. We know who you are and what you are
      about. You don't need this right now. Love and strength
      to you to keep your head up and onwards.
      :lPan

Comment

Enough is Enough

Ripple she didn't ask for a photo she is making out to people in posts that I just sent her a picture of my penis!! Believe you me I'm too self-obsessed to send ANYONE a picture of my penis. JUST ASK DOLPHIN!!!lol
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Enough is Enough

I wouldn't worry about it bud.

Comment

Enough is Enough

ok i done know what to do here LMAO YOUI SHOW ME YOURS AND I WILL SHOW YOU MINE NOT HAPPENING .. HIPPIE TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND DONT GIVE INTO HER BUDDY ..STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Enough is Enough

Hip, you feel like you have to defend yourself, but those of us who know you can say you don't. Those crazy posts are a joke!!! I wish everyone would just not reply to them, let them die on their own! Besides, if you were going to play "Show & Tell", I'm sure you'd pick a better game partner!! LOL
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Enough is Enough

Good one T-Bone.. well said. Lots of lonely women out there looking for love in all the wrong places.. Don't get Fractured Hip. It could be a man posing as a woman!!! Reverse the situation. One has claimed to have died, so there is a clue.

:creepydude:hittin on Hippie..

FINAL ANSWER=
                Its a MAN!!! Brush it off. :l

Comment

Enough is Enough

hello. just to wade into this very strange bit of goings on...

hippie, i think it is fairly obvious to EVERYONE reading the posts today that someone extremely disturbed was posting. whatever was going on with her, there is no way I for one believed her about the picture, or much else besides

what i did believe, however, was that she is in alot of pain, whatever was happening for her. Many people come here and are indeed in pain and are looking for support from others. it sounds like that is what you tried to provide and unfortunatly you feel hurt for you efforts.
                  and i can only hope she finds her own way to some kind of resolution.

this site does not solve any of our problems. some of us will continue drinking, some of us will stop and start, and some of us will find and keep sobriety.

Hope this doesn't put you too far back hippie. try to sad for her if you can and not mad, although i know thats easy for me to say. she wasn't accusing me of posting my privates online!
                  no time like the present

Comment

Enough is Enough

I know you're probably right Rubes and I did think about what the ensuing posts would suggest. Just didn't know what else to do really as it seems no moderators have been present to remove the posts from the eyes of any newcomers. So I'm left with only one thing to do unfortunately which is clear my name publicly.

So whoever the mods are I would be grateful if you would either investigate the claims made against me or remove the offending posts (and possibly member) and then shut down this thread. Dolphin got banned from here for repeatedly abusing the forum for a lot less than this so I don't see why Maddiva should be still here spouting even worse shit.

Hippie

Comment

Enough is Enough

Hips,

I don't really know you but have read many of your post. You have always been very supportive of people. I feel there has been one positive come out of all this. Even though you have been going through a rough time and with all this other- you have stayed sober. Stay strong.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Enough is Enough

WOW! Is all I can say. I also see that Rebekka's posts were deleted. Thank Goodness for that!

This is so absurd. I wonder if Maddiva is Rebekka? There have been many people here who have used two alias'.

Lacking in maturity, and in need of some serious mental help, is what the doctor ordered for these two or the one with two identities.

Keep on keeping on, Hippie.

Comment

Enough is Enough

OK, I saw the posts.

Funny how she is here telling us we are pieces of shit; but she is on an alcoholic website?

Anyway, WTFE!

Comment

Enough is Enough

Never any need to defend yourself to me, Hipster. I love and respect you. I don't believe everything I read here.
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Enough is Enough

Awwwww, I am so very sorry that you, of all people, have been targetted in this way, hip. Many of us, perhaps none moreso than myself, know what a genuine man you are........you are simply lovely.......such a friend is hard to come by. I, for one, love you.

But please, don`t buy into this crap, hip. Take it from one who knows........if someone goes all out to falsely paint you as some sort of villain here.........IGNORE THEM.........they get off on the distress of their victim. There is no need to try to defend yourself.........we all know you didn`t do this crap and.........that knowledge is good enough for us, your friends. :l

Star x
                              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                              X