Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Enough is Enough

this is what i saw..

Thank YOU..

Comment

Enough is Enough

Ripp, please delete this post, ok??
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Enough is Enough

Hello, I do not normally post on these threads. I do read them. I too have received pictures of penis's and had them attributed to various members. I just put them in the trash. I think if you come on websites you leave yourself wide open. Maybe they should learn that this is part of an online community. I have penis's from Hippie37, IAD and someone else, but am not sure they were the people. Mind you they were very nice.

Comment

Enough is Enough

oh by the way hipster it is me your arch enemy. i saw your dick and it had warts on and a load of puss seeping out of it. And needle marks you dirty little activist now go away and wank cos that is what you are a dirty little wanker.

Comment

Enough is Enough

I did not join today I was under the name of Heaven 17 and changed it. Do check it out

Comment

Enough is Enough

just for show;560741 wrote: oh by the way hipster it is me your arch enemy. i saw your dick and it had warts on and a load of puss seeping out of it. And needle marks you dirty little activist now go away and wank cos that is what you are a dirty little wanker.
                Hi Just for today
                You sound as you have more probs than alcohol why dont you go to your nearest STD clinic, they will understand you. This is a getting AF site.

Comment

Enough is Enough

Can someone please just delete this thread for me. I am not a subscriber so cannot do it myself.

Maddie I think you need some professional help that cannot be given here at MWO. Your issues go way beyond just putting down the drink and I just hope you seek out the help you need.

Thread Closed
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                  X