X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little update

Hi all!

Just a quick update with my progress.

I'm doing very well. I really lost count on how many AF i had already. I mean from time to time i have like 2 or 3 drinks during weekend, but i still count it as AF days. Last weekend i did not have a single drink. I just didn't feel like it. What is funny is that i still wake up with horror thinking i'm gonna have terrible hangover and then i realise i will not cos i did not drink and that makes my day!

I also don't smoke. Its been 1.5 months now. For 2 weeks now I'm having sore throat and cough. I hope its the nicotine leaving the system. It started happening after like 1 month after i quit smoking!

I wish you all the best. Be strong.

Netty
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Little update

Net, well done, that is so great.

Comment

Little update

Glad to hear you're doing well!

Comment

Little update

network;560588 wrote: Hi all!

Just a quick update with my progress.

I'm doing very well. I really lost count on how many AF i had already. I mean from time to time i have like 2 or 3 drinks during weekend, but i still count it as AF days. Last weekend i did not have a single drink. I just didn't feel like it. What is funny is that i still wake up with horror thinking i'm gonna have terrible hangover and then i realise i will not cos i did not drink and that makes my day!

I also don't smoke. Its been 1.5 months now. For 2 weeks now I'm having sore throat and cough. I hope its the nicotine leaving the system. It started happening after like 1 month after i quit smoking!

I wish you all the best. Be strong.

Netty
        I've woken up thinking the same thing. And then you realize, "hey, I'm not hungover". It's like a bonus.

Comment

Little update

Your an asswipe piece of shit Network. i Pm'd you how many times??? you make me sick and tired, your disease is something else. Fix your eye and stop posting shit, about not being well. YOur QUeer. Your on ignore now for me. Yank my chain .. NO MORE.. :H

Comment

Little update

G'day Net. Good to hear from you, and good to hear you sounding positive! Take care of yourself..............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Little update

Hey well done Net

Comment

Little update

Netty, I am glad you are OK...keep up your good work!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Little update

Job well done ...I always believed in you Netty...
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Little update

Good netty! I'm so glad for you!
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Little update

Glad your feeling better Net. Have a great day. :beach:
                      Starting over again
                      ray:

Comment

Little update

Its all sounding very postive NET so to reiterate the above.....WELL DONE AND KEEP IT UP...

It is great to "just not feel like it" when it comes to the drinking. That has to be an indication of success for the future...

MOO
                        "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                        but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Little update

Most awesome

Netty, I was just thinking about you on Friday, good to see your well. And plus you sound more positive now. Yippee!:bananacomputer:

Comment

Little update

Hey Net, was wondering how you were doing...good to hear you sounding so positive.
                            The sore throat sucks...I find I cough a lot when giving up the smokes - I think it's your lungs getting rid of all the crap in there.

xo

Comment

Working...
                            X