• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd March 2009

I am sure I will be free (still :-))
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Great...I am soooooo looking forward to it !!!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

The more the merrier...we are getting a whole apartment for 3 days near Nottingham...

Comment

Evie.Lou;561257 wrote: Limers...love the new bonnet...a little early for Easter isn't it ???
          its always a good day to wear a nice hat, wouldnt you agree Evie...

Comment

I've spent ANOTHER doctor day, me at the neurologist, and my g'daughter (15 1/2) across the hall at her doctor. She's EXTREMEly shy, and our appointments were at almost the same time. I checked in, then went over to check her in and told the somewhat goofy receptionist she could see me in the waiting room across the hall. But when I went back to my doc they took me right back to exam room, so Taylor had to see her doc alone. When I came out, doc wanted me to go to lab, and I found Taylor waiting for me to go have bloodwork too, so I told her we'd get ours together. I didn't know her doctor had been waiting 1/2 hour for her to come back because he thought she had mono!!! He came storming down to the lab, wanting to know what was taking them so long, and I told him it was my fault, not the lab. Anyway, she has badly infected tonsils, prob will have surgery, not mono. I have to have a test tomorrow for my circulation, and another MRI on Friday for my spine and pinched nerve. I'm so tired of this!!! How was your day?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

its cool isnt it, i look cool in my bippity boppity hat....

play that bowie song on i tunes why dont you...oh yeh, you cant cos you lost all your memory..whaa! whaa! whaa!

Comment

It's called Barn Farm Cottage kneeton road, East Bridgford...Nottinghamshire

The owner isn't gonna be there and she is just letting us have the newly remodeled barn apt. She is a friend of our friends that run the scared britian tours...maybe we can meet there ??

Comment

whats mono Rubes?

Comment

I love that you are staying with the orange theme LIMERS but...orange and pink...it's the NEW black...I hear ???

Comment

Evie.Lou;561271 wrote: It's called Barn Farm Cottage kneeton road, East Bridgford...Nottinghamshire

The owner isn't gonna be there and she is just letting us have the newly remodeled barn apt. She is a friend of our friends that run the scared britian tours...maybe we can meet there ??
                      I stayed in a convered barn in a place called pickering in yorkshire somewhere and it was brilliant! Is it just you and Will Evie?

Comment

Boy oh boy Rubes...you sure have had more than your fair share...so sorry sweet one !!!

Comment

Just Will and I staying there...we want to go to the big antique fair that is near there. that way we can right it of as a buying trip.

Comment

Aww Rubes, I hope your luck changes soon....I hate it when its never ending docs and tests...

Are you in Notts for all of your stay Evie?

Comment

Evie.Lou;561264 wrote: The more the merrier...we are getting a whole apartment for 3 days near Nottingham...
                              Oh, Evie, dear!! Don't you need a lady's maid. I'll shine your shoes and everything!!!LOL
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ah, 3 days, sorry didnt read post properly...
                                Will there be room for us to stay there?

Comment

Working...
                                X