Army Thread 2nd March 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was me when I was looking for an escape route...

Comment

Emma has such wisdom in her eyes, the look of a soul that has been around a lot of times..She has the look of a humanitarian about her. Natural Healer is what I see. I wonder, is she interested in working in the healing or counseling Field ??
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Limey and Oney slobbing around on the beds they chose....
        [img][/IMG]
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evie.Lou;561396 wrote: Emma has such wisdom in her eyes, the look of a soul that has been around a lot of times..She has the look of a humanitarian about her. Natural Healer is what I see. I wonder, is she interested in working in the healing or counseling Field ??
          Id say so Evie, shes a very kind girl, youd love her and shed love you.

Comment

Hi Army....ooooh, lovely photos - you all look just as expected...very beautiful on the outside to match the inners!!

Comment

I bet you were turning men's heads as you walked down the street together and I can just hear all the wolf whistles you guys must have gotten.

Comment

whats wrong with them?

Comment

Yeah Limers - what's with those feet mate?? They look like they're in coffin position...

Comment

Limers, Your youngest looks artsy and creative...they have very different energies I bet ???

Comment

Evie.Lou;561402 wrote: I bet you were turning men's heads as you walked down the street together and I can just hear all the wolf whistles you guys must have gotten.
                      your not wrong there, when we were walking to the restaurant some guy did a double take of Oney in her lovely tight dress!

Comment

Evie.Lou;561408 wrote: Limers, Your youngest looks artsy and creative...they have very different energies I bet ???
                        Grace is a ball of fire but very loving. I think shes going to be a little mad but great fun. Emma is very serious.

Comment

Limeys children were absolutely gorgeous and beautifully behaved. Emma was charming and Gracie was such a sweetie with miaow cat....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evie , its lovely reading your comments on them, thanks. Its kind of reassuring.

Comment

Those aren't clogs...where are your clogs ??? I guess it isn't clog season there, is it ???
                              What kind of shoes (boots) are they ???? Me thinks they look like Herman Musters style shoey boots...

Comment

Ah thanks Starts, they loved the two of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X