Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's snowing like crazy on the east coast (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Atlantic states isn't this a bunch of crap !?! In the Baltimore area we are suppose to get around 10" further north they're really going to catch hell ! Spring ....please come quick !!! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Yep, I am living it here in New Hampshire Tony. Enuff already!!! I have a job interview this afternoon over an hour's drive away in good weather. It is on the Seacoast which is predicted to get even more snow than us, and I am in the 12" range. Stay safe Friends.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

MARCH: In like a lion.....

No snow here, but only 11 F this morning.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

yep
        snowed in today and i'm working from home. i've had enough of this cold and snow. can't wait for spring
        :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
        ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Same here! Enough of this blustery, blizzardy weather!!
          ~K.

Comment

I actually like it. Better skiing for me. And I got the day off.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Here's my driveway

Starting over again
              ray:

Comment

DC is a mess! But it is beautiful this morning!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Well.....it visited us over the weekend and we southerners decided that you could have it back!
                  Was beautiful for a few hours!
                  :hNancy
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I love the snow and happy to have it. Every snowstorm has missed us and left only about 1" until today. I'm glad that it is March though, since it won't stick around very long. I've had my fill of winter now.
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Upstate NY...about 12 outside and we got maybe 6 inches of the damn stuff. Well, my daughter's been having a blast ice skating.
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Greetings from London

we always reckon we get snow in England a couple of weeks after you guys in the NE USA get it, so we'd better start getting ready; hopefully we won't get caught out again - London ground to a halt a few weeks ago when we had a few inches of snow!

Comment

I TOLD you guys yesterday it was coming! About noon, here, south of Atlanta, GA, USA (south of the fault line!) it was snowing like mad all afternoon. Then it froze over. When I left today at 10:00 AM, I had to heat my car first (luckily my 15 yr-old g'daughter was here to do, they love that crap!) and then hang on to everything to get off my deck w/2" frozen ice! It was 70 F a few days ago, and will be again in a few days. If you don't like the weather in Georgia, just wait til tomorrow!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X