Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACE my Chi, is back home, it's tough, but were getting by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cute boy!!!! Look, his little sweater has the Ravens logo on it like Iad's avatar!!!!!

Sending an e-dog biscuit to Ace
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Chi kisses from Minnie to Ace. xxxx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

He's too sweet -- Love his jersey!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Tony,

He is too cute. I have always wanted a chi myself.

I hope his leg heals quickly and without any complications.

Our "kids" give us lots of love. Take care of Ace and he will take care of you. :l

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Get well soon Ace!...............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Ace

Like what everyone else said, hope you feel better soon lil buddy.

From Dayna (my heinz 57)

Comment

Sunbeam;561246 wrote: A real heart throb. I wish my 15-year-old Jack Russell would wear a sweater like that. Much of her fur has fallen out due to a thyroid condition, and she looks pitiful. She will wear a sweater for a walk, but not for any period of time indoors.
                Awe....I have a 11 year old Jack Russell. I lover her. She's in pretty good health, but she is on new food for early renal stuff.
                RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Ace, I copied your pic and put it on my healing prayer lists...The power of so many people asking the universe for you to heal is sure to summon "bands of angels" to your side to make sure that happens and happens QUICKLY ...You are the cutest Chi...EVER !!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone........and Evie, he actually walked today ! Freaked me out....I had him down on the floor in the family room to get him something to eat in the kitchen: when I turned around he was at my feet looking up at me ! Ha! I can't wait for him to get back to being his little onnery self again. Ha! IAD.
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

So glad your friend is home. Here's to a speedy recovery Ace. Woof Woof :getwell:
                      Starting over again
                      ray:

Comment

lol iad cutee isnt the he or she hahah tell me you stand 7 feet tall and way 300 lbs of solid musccle hahahha hope the dog stays well gyco

Comment

I'm ripped Gyco !! Ha! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey IAD...still thinkin of ACE....My Kate and Poke are thinking of him too....good dog vibes everywhere!

Comment

he is a cute little doggie IAD. I am glad he is home too. : )
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

my doggie would like to gobble on him tho....
                                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                                X