Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACE my Chi, is back home, it's tough, but were getting by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAD,
    Hope your pooch feels better soon. I see he was walking today - awesome. My dog had surgery last year, lost his ability to walk. It was devastating to me as he is the first dog I'd ever had. I never knew what it was like loving animals until 7 years ago. I cried like a baby when he had to have surgery. Amazing the love they give to us. We'll keep him in our prayers.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Yes.....ACE has made some giant steps today ! I'm very happy.......! Thanks everyone ! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I'm so happy for you and Ace. I had my heart broken yesterday when one of my Yorkies got out the door and took off like a rocket. She got in my MIL's house next door and instead of calling me they put her back out, where she followed their dog thru the woods to the Hwy and was hit and killed. I have cried so much I can't see, and I'm furious with the in-laws. I don't think I can forgive them for this one.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh ruby.....that is so sad. I don't think I would ever get over that either. I am so sorry.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Ruby that's pretty sorry.........some people think with the wrong part of their anatomy ! Twice in the past few days my neighbor's Bull Dog has escaped and I kept her in my back yard ( It's fenced ) and called him to come pick her up. IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

ya....once I kept a skunked doggie for some people that actually kept me waiting.....my choice I guess (but I couldnt just let it go it was a old golden) oh well waited for about 4 hours.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
              X