Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSean...

Hi everyone,
    Just thought I would check in and keep you all up to date.
    I have sent my passport off for renewal and as soon as it comes back I will look for a flight .
    I have not decided on a place to go to yet I am still looking into that.
    I need your help again...
    I need some tips on getting a cheap flight to the UK( it will be a round trip so if things dont work out I will have an option in my pocket) if anyone out there has any
    info on how I go about it please let me know, I need to save as much money for when I actualy get home.
    I am willing to do multple stops,layovers even cargo bay
    Thank you to everyone who has been e mailing me with help and to all who have been sending me there good wish's and prayers
    I will keep you all abreast of any news and will check in from time to time.
    Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

From UKSean...

UKSean!

Hey welcome back! I know nothing of flights but I'm sure someone will help you out. It's great to hear from you!

Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

From UKSean...

Hi Sean,

Hi Sean, I worked for BA for a few years, but things might have changed a bit! The cost of a flight is weighted heavily depending on Seasons, so you will need to avoid all public holidays, major school hols etc. It's also usually more expensive to buy a return ticket for more than a month. A single trip ticket can also be more expensive, so check out any charges for changes to dates etc. Pick a return date, but make sure you're allowed to make changes and at what cost. Also, quite often the airport taxes can add a huge amount to the fare, so sometimes a direct ticket is more cost effective. If you have time to surf, then do so, if not, try a travel agent, they will give you a good idea, just be really careful of fare rules and conditions. PM me if I can help anymore.
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

From UKSean...

I have not researched it but do know cargo ships can be cheaper because they are slower. That might be your best bet but you would need to google. I wish you all the best. You deserve it.

Comment

From UKSean...

UK.....have you reserched your options. I know the US can be screwey but......what can the UK give you in return. ( as far as social security ) It's up to you.......Lot of Luck. IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

From UKSean...

Hi UKSean,
            I called you and left you a voicemail. You may not have received it??? I am glad that you are ok. I wish I could help you with the flights. If you find a good one, TAKE ME.LOL. The US is collapsing. Keep in touch.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

From UKSean...

Hey Sean, I don't know what your plans are and why, but I wish you the best.

I don't know if I can post a website that I know about here on the website, but there is a consumer man who reports on our news stations here in Georgia that gives good deals on flights. I will pm you the info.
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

From UKSean...

hi sean
                we went home (coventry) last year and we booked our flights with expedia..we flew air France and had to stop over in Paris for 6 hours but we saved a fortune.Some say that expedia are rip off merchants but they were the cheapest at the time.
                Good luck to you.

Comment

From UKSean...

Good lck with it all Sean, hope it all works out for the best.

Comment

From UKSean...

hi sean there are a lot of cheap flights i receive news about them every day,good luck keep looking gyco

Comment

From UKSean...

Hi Sean, it's good to hear from you. Best of luck with the flight, i hope it all works out for you.

Love

Wishy x

Comment

Working...
                      X