Wild News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild News

Since this is 'MARCH MADNESS', I wondered if anyone would be interested as I am in some of the daily, CRAZY news stories we see and hear. Post the ones from your area, or anywhere, so we'll know we aren't the only ones going alittle nuts! Mine for today:

Police in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, responding to a domestic disturbance complaint, found a young man smoking through a homemade bong. He had a large glass box taped all over with duct tape, with a garden hose extending from it which he was smoking from. On further investigation, they found a young CAT inside the box. When questioned, the man told the police the cat had been so unruly he was just trying to 'chill him out' a little.

Police wrapped the cat in a blanket and placed it on the front seat of the squad car to take it to the animal shelter. They reported the cat did not move during all the proceedings.

The young man was charged with numerous offences, including felony animal abuse!

Now, let's hear yours!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Wild News

I saw that on the news and it makes me mad as hell.

Comment

Wild News

The only answer is 1) The idiot owner will get at least a big fine, hopefully can't own animals, and 2) The cat will be such a celebrity it will get a great home. I could vote death penalty for animal abusers, easily, since it's like doing somthing to an infant. At least Kitty was 'sedated' while this was going on.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wild News

hi Rubes

OMG, wish I hadn't read that thread, whenever I see or hear or read stuff like that my stomach knots up.

How can people be so bleeping stupid. I can only hope and pray the so called 'Man' gets some time in jail and a huge fine for his hideous antics.

Comment

Wild News

I had my own crazy start to march madness.

I offered to help an elderly couple by looking after their dog so that they could take a couple of days leave.
          I woke up with such a horrible feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach that morning. I decided to take the dogs to the park to clear my brain and deal with the feeling...
          that's when problems started.

The little visiting dog keeled over and died in front of me.
          It was quite overwhelming and horrible.
          He must have just had a heart attack.

Well, I informed the couple, but did not feel like walking my dogs after that.

Early evening I decided to take my dogs to the park after all. I was chatting to someone, just enjoying the early evening air when a large cross rottweiler/alsation grabbed my little terrier's throat and started to choke him.

It was horrible, horrible, horrible. The dog had locked his grip on the jugular and every time I tried to prize his jaws open, he would shake my poor little terrier to try to break his neck.

By some miracle he released his grip and my little dog ran away. Two days later, he has deep puncture wounds and the poor little ceature's eyes are bloodshot from the force of the strangulation.

How is that for 2 dog dramas in one day?

Comment

Working...
          X