thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thankyou

Good for you Gyco. Yeah, nobody likes taking drugs, but sometimes that's what we have to do. I have to take antidepressants, and unlike I used to feel, I'm ok with it because it's helped me. You do what you need to do and don't worry about it. Medications are meant to help and most are not meant for long-term use. So you're doing what is right by taking care of the problem as it is now. Great for you Gyco.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

thankyou

XXXX Gyco!!!!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

thankyou

Way to go Gyco! You went to the end of the earth and back to find ways of staying sober. You should be so proud of yourself.

Comment

thankyou

:l love ya, buddy
          Toughen up!

Comment

thankyou

Well Done Gyco, i'm very proud of you. x x

Comment

thankyou

Gyco. Your a great inspiration to me as I'm one that tends to give in too easily. Thanks for sharing. :l
              Starting over again
              ray:

Comment

thankyou

thnx everyone your all an inspiration

Comment

thankyou

Gyco,
                  I always see you here as such a positive force for us all. I'm glad you were willing to let the group support you through a hard time.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                  X