The Next Day Thread Thursday 5 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon to all, and a big welcome to you Crystal!
    Crystal, you will find this site full of interesting, and useful information. I did lot's and lot's of reading when i first came here, and there is so much to digest. I saw myself, and my situation in many other post's, and realised that i was not alone in my alcohol/self abuse, and my thoughts. The 'toolbox' thread in 'monthly abstinence' forums is useful reading, among other's. I find the site great for getting different perspective's.
    Jump in, and don't be shy now!...................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good arvo all. Just got back from beach and it is has been a beautiful day again. Maybe a tad hot.

Welcome Crystal. I'm from Qld as well. I'll go back and read your other post. Crystal, read a lot and post your thoughts. We're all here to help in any way we can.... Pan.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Arvo Pan. How are you going there, and how was the beach?
        Angel, how are you today/tonight. I read on yesterday's thread that you weren't feeling the best? Hope you're in a better frame of mind. Hope everyone has a peaceful, sober evening. Take care................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Welcome Crystal ,
          I'm on Sth Coast NSW

Comment

Hello All! Am soo behind with my reading for my course so have promised to restrict my MWO time!

Angel - DO THE AF TIME! It's really worth it, honest! How many days do you want to do first? You don't have to do 30, took me a while to work up to it.

Ruby - I'm so sorry about your dog. Open a jar and I'll send you some 'hug' vibes for you to bottle. And doctors - Yuck!

Pan - you are still sounding good?

Welcome Crystal,

Hello G and Rags

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Aunty Mame! How could I?? You have my favourite Avatar

B.xx
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Betty, I was wondering where you were. Was about to PM you today to see how you were. Happy studying. My husband is a teacher, but secondary school. It's hard work.

Mame, stop reading here.

Guitar, the beach is always good. But ssh... Mame doesn't like hearing about the beach. The dogs had a great swim, but one is a bit smaller than the other and when I turned around she was swimming underwater. It didn't seem to faze her, but I got a bit of a shock. She was almost drowning on the end of the lead.

This is day 30.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09
              AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I bet it was sunny too!!!

Actually I bought myself a wet suit today - I'm in a squad that does sea swims all through winter and I kinda like the idea of doing that!! I went for a long swim in the sea last night. It was a really nice day for a change, but the swim was ... shall we say, invigorating!! Made me swim really fast to keep warm though!!

Pan - congrats on Day 30!!! And Betty - so good to see those numbers increasing in your signature!

see y'all tomorrow! .....:bedtime:
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                X