MWO Offshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO Offshoot

As this is so successful, any chance MWO could do the same for weight loss? After all, smoking, drinking and eating often have the same psychological roots of addiction (I think). Anyone know of a similar set up? If so, please let me join. I really love the camaradarie. Oh dear, I think I'm addicted to this website now........!
    Angie

MWO Offshoot

lol, pickl, there are alot like that out there but usually dedicated to specific diet programs. I believe Michael Thurmond's 6 week body makeover site has a great user forum with lots of help and a very extensive and helpful recipe section for people to go to. He also has moderators that work for him that have worked the program successfully to help with new issues/questions.

Comment

MWO Offshoot

MWO Model

Interesting you should mention that, Angie. We're actually preparing to launch a similar pdf book (shorter than mine)/website/message board following the MWO model for two of the three issues you mentioned. We've been urged to do this for quite a while because people have found success with our program and we've helped them customize the therapy in a few significant ways. Can't share details now, but we're pretty excited about it and will keep you posted. :-)

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

MWO Offshoot

Oh Way Cool! Cant Wait. Gabby
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
        X