Im pissed help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im pissed help me

I have gone three days with no drink but today im pisses again help me, sorry but i cant go on what vcan i do?

Im pissed help me

I cant even type right sorry im so ashamed but feel so bad please help me

Comment

Im pissed help me

hi jilly bean, i am here
      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Im pissed help me

anything i can do to help? where in the world are you?
        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Im pissed help me

Jilly,
          Don't feel ashamed. Don't feel you've let yourself down. You went 3 days. That proves you CAN go AF for at least that long. And it will be easier next time. Look at how well you went. Want to chat?

Comment

Im pissed help me

Jilly, sometimes we have to jump off the edge a bunch of times to get to the other side. I did. No need to be ashamed. USE your feelings the next time your tempted, come here and talk BEFORE the drink. There should never be a judgement from anyone here, and there should always be someone who is ready to listen. If this was easy, everyone would do it, but you're TRYING, and that's the difference. Get a good sleep, then come back, and open up, talk, ask for help.
            Rubes
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Im pissed help me

Jilly ~ I'm here too, can you get a big glass of water, have a bath and go to bed? This too shall pass and tommorrow is another day. Hang in there.
              Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
              Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
              10 days - Sept 13, 2012
              2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
              Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
              AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
              Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Im pissed help me

Sorry, I forgot it's really late at night in the US.
                Best to take Ruby and Bouchard's advice, get a good night's sleep. And please don't beat up on yourself.
                Be gentle with yourself.

Comment

Im pissed help me

Jilly,

Day 3 is a tough one and I don't know why. It gets the best of us. You've learned that. Don't be ashamed. Just listen to these guys they know what they're talking about. Stick with it. It's not
                  the end of the world, you're working at it. Keep it up, don't give up.

Be
                  "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Im pissed help me

I agree with Becoming. Day 3 IS tough, but when you get past that, it does get easier.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Im pissed help me

Hey Jilly -- please check in and let us know how you're doing today.
                      ~K.

Comment

Im pissed help me

hi jill,its a long road but it is doable,you ve shown you can stop,there are alot of different avenues,stopping modding or whay ever works the best for you, gyco

Comment

Im pissed help me

Hi Jilly,

We've all been there done that so no feelings of shame - just come back and chat and see how to move forward from here - sometimes it takes rock bottom in order to be able to push yourself up from there. We're here for you! :l
                          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                          Goals:
                          Days 1-7 DONE
                          Days 8-14 DONE
                          Days 15-21 DONE
                          30 days DONE
                          60 days
                          100 days

Comment

Im pissed help me

Hi JillyBean

Hope your feeling better today. :goodjob: on the 3 days! You can do it again.

Just a thought, perhaps if you could keep yourself busy, like the others said Reading, Threading etc.

Something I recently found that helps me is Computer Games. Majongg which sounds difficult but it's really not is fun and challenging with various degrees of strategy.

Scrabble is my most current game. These and numerous other games (of ones choice) can keep your mind off AL - at least that's what I've discovered lately.

Feel well JB, place HuGGable here :l

Comment

Im pissed help me

I messed up last night too. I have not stopped completely yet but was not drinking during the week until last night. I should have gone to church and it would not have happened. I feel terrible today and am trying to work. No one really knows because I just went to bed but of course I kept waking up with a tummy ache. I hate AL. I am frustrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X