Army thread 5th march 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 5th march 09

You got THAT right Rube.....muddier than all get out today and stinks to hi heaven!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

one2many;564586 wrote: Sorry was reading over my old poasts.....God i was deluded.

Seabers....wonderful hon...can i blow out candle now??? I swear yis all coat me a fortune in wax.

But I feel better now for having talked to you all...so thanks.
      what do you mean deluded?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

I've got to buy a ticket just to watch you biddies run!!! ROFL!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hi there Red, how are you doing???

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

startingover;564588 wrote: Limey Lou, you promised you would run it. Now have you looked at the training plan?
            what training plan?

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

limers;564596 wrote: what training plan?
              This one
              Beginner Training Plan: 6 Weeks to a 5K

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

I had such a sweet talk with my 8-yr-old g'daughter. She called me about 'Wiwow', and she and I had a cry together. I didn't tell her about the part her g'grandfather played in what happened.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Sea - FANTASTIC news! Good shite!
                  Limers, have NO idea about dvd compatability - but it i will ask at the local outlet here and let you know....thank you SO much for the kind thought....sounds halarious x
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hubs won't be home til very late tonight. "Alone again, naturally"
                    sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

its a great bit o irish crack, you will love it, me thinks.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Awww....thanks you guys. I couldn't have done it without all of you. I must confess that I did think about Oney crossing her jabbers once, and I had to contain myself. Oney, second interview is On St. Patrick's Day. You may blow out the candle until then.lol.

Reddy, My dog is from Nebraska. She was in a kill shelter there and was rescued. I adopted her 9 years ago. She loves the snow.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Is that plumbers crack, Limey?
                          sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

rubywillow;564598 wrote: I had such a sweet talk with my 8-yr-old g'daughter. She called me about 'Wiwow', and she and I had a cry together. I didn't tell her about the part her g'grandfather played in what happened.
                            ah Rubes, your a great granny, putting her first.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

just crack in general Rube!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

LMAO Oney!!!!! Or should we call you vikki?

Comment

Working...
                                X